Reviews for His Sinful Kiss
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I didn't think this was terrible at all! I love reading in first person, I find I understand the character a lot more that way. But if this isn't what you're used to then massive kudos to you cause you pulled it off!

Now the story...this is also going into my favourites! I absolutely loved this! I always believe only Amy could snap him out of his dark form and what a fabulous way to do it! This literally had my heart racing, it was thrilling!

Very well done! :)
666 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
KEWL
pinkroses1234 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Dude, you totally nailed this story!
Dovah Tronn chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is now officially my first faveourite fanfic of all time
Mistyfall chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Awwww, so cute!
xXHackedXx chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
It's...AWESOME!
MeltingpotGirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
awwwwww so cute and sweet!
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
aww! that put me in a cheery mood! i just read a sad/happy sonamy, so this just brightned my day! and u write good in 1st person! overall great story!:D
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Awwwww...that was so cute! Dark Sonic eh? Interesting story...Sorry, I'm not in the reviewing mood...Just wanted you to know I'm reading and loving your writing! Happy Writing! _
yinspirit chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Now, how could you go out of your way and not expect a review from me? I loved this story! Darksonamy rocks, yay!
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Sword: Action...Romance...Raging Violence...Confessions of love...All wrapped into one?...Awesome! It was great!

Yes, it was very good. You may be harsh on yourself, but know that you did an excellent job with this story.
NightRider94 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
A nice short story that's written well and ends well. (Some of us on this site can't even get a story half as good.) Awesome job.
IheartWaffies chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is like that Inuyasha and Kagame (Sorry If Kagame name is spelled wrongly) scene! But you know what's better? If you make a squeal to this a lemon!
Galexia the Chao chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I think that you did great! Very nice, touch of SonAmy there!

If you know about any other stories like this, then maybe you could recommend some(Im trying to write a story like this as well)?

Well, catch ya later!

-Galexia the chao
SilverDawn2010 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
While I agree that it's hard to write in first person and the idea has been used before, I disagree that it was terrible. I think you did fine with this. Maybe it's not your best work, but I enjoyed it.