Reviews for Before And After: On The Run
Ajblaise chapter 13 . 10/4
So I know I'm like 6 years late, but just accidentaly found this story, and I loved it! So well written. So glad i found this story, really enjoyed it! :D
cjunited38 chapter 4 . 8/12
wow only 4 chapters in and wow
DEEG1291 chapter 13 . 3/26
Wow! What a great story. I'm so very glad I happened upon this yesterday. Couldn't stop reading it! Great job, and thanks for sharing.
linda.s.allen chapter 13 . 2/24
I just finished reading I can feel your heartbeat and on the run both were exceptional you are very skilled at writing. Why have you not contiued
Terri411 chapter 13 . 1/30
I LOVED IT ! I loved it all,thank you for an awesome fanficton,I have read all of chapter 1-13,and I
have to tell ya,this was a great read,thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-))))))) xoxoxoxo
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
I know it's been some time since you completed this story, but I have just read it through. Iloved it. Just enough drama, suspense, pathos, sex. Really a well. Writen. Piece.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
This was very entertaining
Arkielad chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
Such a great story. I loved the humor that was mixed I with the drama. This was really a great read. Thanks for your hard work
Arkielad chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Good good good. This is great. Keep it coming.
Radleks chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Fabulous story!
Duvetsnuggler chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
Was told to check this story out, and while I know it was written a while ago, I have to say, for your first story it was great.
Thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you for taking the time to write it.
Kali-blue chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Great story! Loved the twists and traps, both verbal and physical. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity! Happy new year. Kali
sailor8t chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
Great story, gripping, believable, great original characters. I love how Jane played Hoyt. Wonderful job all around. Thanks for sharing.
karibqueen5 chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
When I read Rizzles fics like this I actually believe that one day, they will really get together on the show. Your story brought such a realness to these characters and I loved it! Your not afraid to go there whether it's intimate moments, scary, or hurtful ones, you are amazing! I hope you come up with something amazing again. Thanks so much for making my day.
karibqueen5 chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
Good twist with the twisted sister who kinda reminds you or Maura in a sick way. I was freaking out at first when Jasper tried to get handsy, yuck! No other blondes can lay claim to our Jane but Maura bitches!