Reviews for Before And After: On The Run
bnh1629 chapter 13 . 2/12
Oh my goodness. You truly know how to weave a fine tale. The angst and romance went together seamlessly! The case, the therapy sessions, Jane and Maura loving each other... You are an amazing writer and this story was written beautifully. Their love making was equal parts sexy and sensual... it was hot, sizzling hot, but you could always feel the love that spoke from their reverent touches and caresses... a give and take... it was so lovely! Some of the best I've ever read!
Thank you for this story! Now, on to your next one! :)
Ajblaise chapter 13 . 10/4/2016
So I know I'm like 6 years late, but just accidentaly found this story, and I loved it! So well written. So glad i found this story, really enjoyed it! :D
henry baker chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
wow only 4 chapters in and wow
DEEG1291 chapter 13 . 3/26/2016
Wow! What a great story. I'm so very glad I happened upon this yesterday. Couldn't stop reading it! Great job, and thanks for sharing.
linda.s.allen chapter 13 . 2/24/2016
I just finished reading I can feel your heartbeat and on the run both were exceptional you are very skilled at writing. Why have you not contiued
Terri411 chapter 13 . 1/30/2016
I LOVED IT ! I loved it all,thank you for an awesome fanficton,I have read all of chapter 1-13,and I
have to tell ya,this was a great read,thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-))))))) xoxoxoxo
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
I know it's been some time since you completed this story, but I have just read it through. Iloved it. Just enough drama, suspense, pathos, sex. Really a well. Writen. Piece.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
This was very entertaining
Arkielad chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
Such a great story. I loved the humor that was mixed I with the drama. This was really a great read. Thanks for your hard work
Arkielad chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Good good good. This is great. Keep it coming.
Radleks chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Fabulous story!
Duvetsnuggler chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
Was told to check this story out, and while I know it was written a while ago, I have to say, for your first story it was great.
Thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you for taking the time to write it.
Kali-blue chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Great story! Loved the twists and traps, both verbal and physical. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity! Happy new year. Kali
sailor8t chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
Great story, gripping, believable, great original characters. I love how Jane played Hoyt. Wonderful job all around. Thanks for sharing.
karibqueen5 chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
When I read Rizzles fics like this I actually believe that one day, they will really get together on the show. Your story brought such a realness to these characters and I loved it! Your not afraid to go there whether it's intimate moments, scary, or hurtful ones, you are amazing! I hope you come up with something amazing again. Thanks so much for making my day.