Reviews for Before And After: On The Run
This was very entertaining
Arkielad chapter 13 . 2/10
Such a great story. I loved the humor that was mixed I with the drama. This was really a great read. Thanks for your hard work
Arkielad chapter 1 . 2/10
Good good good. This is great. Keep it coming.
Radleks chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Fabulous story!
Duvetsnuggler chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
Was told to check this story out, and while I know it was written a while ago, I have to say, for your first story it was great.
Thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you for taking the time to write it.
Kali-blue chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Great story! Loved the twists and traps, both verbal and physical. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity! Happy new year. Kali
sailor8t chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
Great story, gripping, believable, great original characters. I love how Jane played Hoyt. Wonderful job all around. Thanks for sharing.
karibqueen5 chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
When I read Rizzles fics like this I actually believe that one day, they will really get together on the show. Your story brought such a realness to these characters and I loved it! Your not afraid to go there whether it's intimate moments, scary, or hurtful ones, you are amazing! I hope you come up with something amazing again. Thanks so much for making my day.
karibqueen5 chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
Good twist with the twisted sister who kinda reminds you or Maura in a sick way. I was freaking out at first when Jasper tried to get handsy, yuck! No other blondes can lay claim to our Jane but Maura bitches!
karibqueen5 chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Wow. I have to say, you write some amazing sex scenes. I don't even feel right calling them sex scenes, you write some amazing love-making scenes. Even that phrase does not do them justice at all. Some authors get caught up on writing the intimacy/sex scenes because it really is not that easy to write if you can't get in touch with it enough to get lost in it, but you got it. I would have commented on the others too, but this one seems so final, like their last goodbye almost. I just had to comment.
shortiepurk chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
This was a great fic. I very much enjoyed it. What a wild ride! Great job. :)
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I still think this is a great story! I just read humble pir & loved it too. any new projects on the horizon? thanks, Lisa
Jax chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
I just finished this story and I have to say...I've been going through the archives for months now and this is the first one I've really, truly enjoyed. I love all of the additional characters and the story was great! Thank you so much! Plus, you can never go wrong with a little badass Maura. Thanks again!
iglowindark chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
First fanfic? My only constructive criticism is that it's awesome and you should write more.
Seriously, I finished with the first chapter prepared for it to be sort of a one-shot drop off the face of the earth type of thing? Then you completely reversed courses and threw me for a loop with the shrink, the trial, etc etc. It was a great surprise, and added amazing depth to an already good first chapter. So kudos!
halfbadgirl chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
And the final chapter closes with the same loud bang as did the first. Fanfreakingtastic! Well done, dear author; your illusion is certainly my pleasure. ;-)