Reviews for All The Loves Of Our Lives
misslibby chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
Please please update.
jennayg123 chapter 13 . 5/24/2012
Addicted to this story so far! I am so intrigued. But my question is how can Edward be Jakey if they were around at the same time? And now I can't wait to find out what Felix's deal is!
LOLO 5-0 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I can just see that scene play out in my head,he voice and smell,i don't have a black cat I have a black dog the size of a cat ,he's very needy,sometimes you just crave human contact.
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Ok so Riley broke it off with Bella and she wasn't upset an she's curious about the neighbor me too what's his story.
mommymac0508 chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Oh no what does that mean why is he there update soon
kinsano chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
Wow, I was immediately sucked back into the story. Please don't make us wait too long to find out what Felix's expression was and why he is at Bella's house.
Just Sus chapter 13 . 3/30/2012
Oh-oh! Glad you're continuing this story!

xoxoSus
lovedforeternity chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
I can't even begin to tell you how intrigued I am by your I'd very different from anything I've ever read.I can't wait to know more about what is in your update it!
kar0245 chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
What a refreshing story to read, can't wait until the next update! :)
LiLi82 chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
love it
Howl3 chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
Funny thing is, as soon as Edward mentioned a machine my first thought was,"Time travel!" Good to know I was right in some way lol. But pretty rare and interesting story. I do wonder what the heck Felix's problem is though.
Paco1230 chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
Amazing chapter! I wasn't expecting Edward to have the job he has but I love it! Can't wait to see what happens! Loving this story! :)
kinsano chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
Ok, so we got some basic answers, but now I have even more questions! Like how does Jakey dying affect Edward? Did Jakey die before he was supposed to because Edward was there? How does one soul in two separate bodies work? See, so many questions!
KStuart chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
That was great - although I suspected time travel; you added a lovely twist with the whole soul thing. Hope you can update soon.
mommymac0508 chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
I new from the future I loved it update soon where do they go from here