Reviews for The First Time is Always Awkward
I love this. Especially the parts with Iroh and Toph. Well written!
The story was woven in perfectly with the original story line! It felt true, genuine, and reminiscent of the show and deepened the relationship that we were only able to experience so much of between the two dynamic characters in the series itself. The true identities of both Mai and Zuko were captured precisely, every feature and quirk. There was a lovely balance of light-heartedness as well as heavy reality. And above all, each moment of silence and honest emotion and even the awkwardness, whether it be delivered through a brief description, a thought of one of the characters' or just a look on their face, those lingering moments brought the whole thing to life and imprinted it into our hearts.
Thisiswhyidont chapter 4 . 4/17
How long did they have sex
BebeJayy chapter 4 . 4/16
this is really good-I love reading this!
alex.mmm chapter 4 . 4/15
'( He lied! It was Mai who left him but I'm waiting for them to be together again.
I love comics, I would love to continue the story with them for the rest is excellent I really liked your story.
BabyJ chapter 1 . 4/1
Amazinggggg but that was intense. I love it️
therp chapter 4 . 1/29
Youre writing improves with each chapter! An enjoyable read.
AvidZukoLover chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Great book! Short but sweet :) The awkwardness kept it real
AllyAngel16 chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
This is one of the most best fanfictions ive ever read! I am a huge fan of Avatar the last air bender
Violent.V chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
Beautiful! I enjoyed it indeed.
LW12 chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
I love it, great story very sweet
unknown chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Just perfect...! Keep up the good job!
Ruby of Raven chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Ha! I Loved Iroh and Toph. XD Loved everything, actually.
Lola chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
You really should make another chapter of this..
Maybe mai being pregnant? Or something ? It would be amazing. Because your writing is perf!
AsteriaLumina chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Wow, is all I can say 3 Maiko forever!