Reviews for Devil's Trill
VampLover2009 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I love this fic! And i have to say, the song quickly became one of my favorites.
Spence Sabien chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Incredibly written and presented! The characters, the mood, the excitement...it was all just perfect. And I have to admit, I was just as spellbound as John while experiencing Sherlock's Devil's Trill Sonata. :)

Wonderfully, wonderfully done, InvisibleSpork. Thank you so much for sharing!
Apple chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That was so pretty. I loved it, thanks. I listened to the music you indicated while reading and it really did take my breath away.
Rebecca Cumberbatch chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Just brilliant. Sherlock combined with my favourite piece of classical!
It's-Teatime-Somewhere chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Loved it! The song was perfect :) incredible word choice and such about the song was beautifully done!
Ceanen chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oooh I love it! I was tensing up along with John as the story/song progressed, you drew me right in. I'm a huge fan of the violin-related seduction! And now I have this lovely piece of music to enjoy, as well, and it will give me warm memories of reading this fic! :)
The New Vampire chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Hi!

First off, I must say just how much I love this story. It's one of my favourites and served to introduce me to a beautiful (and yes, incredibly sexy) piece of music.

That being said, I was wondering if this fic has been recorded, or if you have any plans to do so. If not, I would be incredibly honored to record an mp3 version of it for you.

I would have to add that it would not be recorded until June or so, as that is the first time I'll have me, my equipment, and time all in the same place.

If you're interested, please let me know. And once again, I am so in love with your fic it's crazy.

Lena
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I'm hoping there is a sequel to this lovely fic! Great job
Rabid Rabbit chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Thanks for a great story, and thanks for introducing me to a great piece of music!

Rabbit.
Xx-JabbatheShandy-xX chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This is amazing, and I love how the use of the music is so interlocked with the progression of the story *favourites*

Only one problem: It's not a decrescendo, it's a diminuendo.

Sorry about smart-ass-ing It was bugging me, and I really do love the story.
Kazz the 13th chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I loved the fic. Very good. I really loved how you had Sherlock use it and how you described the way the song changed to how he could use it to control John. :D You made me curious about the song so I went and listened to it and Oh. I can SO see Sherlock playing this, not only for seduction but just to prove a point. Its amazing. (O,O) I totally wouldn't have minded being John in this situation. And last line FTW. Haha. Thanks for the great fic! I look forward to reading more.
Allis Em chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I really don't have much else to say but that I love this. Devil's Trill is such a powerful piece and using it in this sense is just perfectly brilliant.
Mi-chan.HxS chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Awesome! *_*

I was listening to the music while I read and it was amazing! I could see every single movement of those two.

Congrats x)

Favorited for sure!

XOXO

Mi-chan
anonymussed chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Brill. And please excuse the remark in my other review; I didn't read the category carefully enough and thought you were writing about the original Sherlock Holmes. I've never seen "Sherlock," but apparently it takes place in ... modern times? Off to Wikipedia I go. This was really good, and I liked the last line. :-)
Volitan chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
You CAN see John demanding Sherlock to play 'real' music. lol.

Oh, I loved it. I've got a thing for Sherlock and the Strad. Or just Sherlock, or even better - Sherlock and John...

And I'm rambling...