Reviews for The Familiars of Zero
IansInsane chapter 14 . 6/28
Oh god it's Grimlock...
He is so before my time yet I still know who he is...
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 21 . 6/23
Dang! Is there a sequel to this!
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 16 . 6/23
That was cute.
specter626 chapter 22 . 6/18
You could have other people do the executions, maybe Tabitha? that would be believable. I'd really like to read more of this one.
Facepalm chapter 18 . 5/26
I really really REALLY want to see Louise summon Lelouch (Emperor outfit, geass in both eyes) from code geass. Can you imagine his reaction to being called a commoner after he successfully took over the world? Hehehehe.
Rat001 chapter 6 . 4/6
Hellsing... would be cool to see an Abridge version of Alucard on here
booklover41 chapter 1 . 3/15
Ever thought of continuing this?
Samo25 chapter 31 . 2/6
This would make a fucking AWESOME crossover story. Oneshot or not, the was epic to read.
Shinkicker chapter 1 . 2/3
I'd love to see a full story based on the Jabbawocky as Louise familar and the possible exploration of her being Alice's reincarnation. Damn would that be awesome.
Darkness Rissing chapter 53 . 1/28
i have some ideas for summoning:

The wisps (from sonic colors): Laser, Drill, Spikes, Rocket, Cube, Hover, Frenzy (maybe Void too)
Sharptooth (from the land before the time): one of the most Badass exemple of T rex on movies
Zekrom (pokemon): which is Louise's biggest ideal?...to show everyone that she is not a zero but a powerful wizard.
Discord (MLP)
Smaug (The hobbit): she wanted a dragon...now she will have one of the most dangerous (plus imagine if part of his treasure ends with him).
A Graboid (from Tremors): the white one from the series and the third movie
KimranReech chapter 53 . 1/10
I really like your one-shots but to be truthful i don't know many of the characters that appear.

If you have knowledge about the game I would love to see a one-shot with "Robin" the Avatar from Fire Emblem Awakening, I think that would make for some really interesting changes particularly in the wars that are to come, with such a capable tactician.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 53 . 12/15/2014
Despite knowing next to nothing about this anime, I nonetheless enjoy reading about what the characters you throw in this universe and how they affect the hapless inhabitants.

Some I'd like to see:
Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Subject Delta (Bioshock 2)
Songbird (Bioshock Infinite)
Cole McGrath (InFAMOUS series)
Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Terra (Teen Titans)
Charlotte (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Hope this helps!
The Writer Of Fate chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
You should not tease us with Sylphid's revelation like that and not do something with it.
HonorGuard Ra chapter 46 . 11/26/2014
I knew who the familiar was rather quickly. A mechanical wingless dragon that wept tears of blood before it rampaged. Kiryu indeed, if this proceeded like Tokyo SOS did and Mecha G had to die at some point, would you have had it say "SAYONARA LOUISE" on the main screen before it rolled mid flight, and forced her from the cockpit? And was the Staff of Destruction a prototype Oxygen Destroyer?
Gorbad Ironclaw chapter 53 . 11/18/2014
Hmmm... this was both awesome, and rather creepy. Props!

Actually, this brings to mind an idea I had recently, a sort-of combination of this story and the Toxin one you wrote previously.

Tell me, CnG, how familiar are you with Devilman? Because if you want to see when Louise has to share her body with someone who has none of the nobility that Toxin had, and has shown what happens when he gets stuck in someone with a mild inferiority complex, here's a summon for you: Amon.
1,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »