Reviews for The Familiars of Zero
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2020
This one had potential but you ruined it when you made it a one shot
lmc9389 chapter 53 . 5/26/2020
Man i read like 5 chapters. I wish the character that was gonna be featured was at the start of the chapter and not the end. I wish it would have been better
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2020
When I saw through the Rainbow I thought, "She's getting Kermit?" , Great one shots by the way
CaninNeo chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
I really wanted to see Rimuru lol.
John Lasko chapter 4 . 3/8/2020
Me. I’ve never played a Pokémon game
Mous chapter 21 . 1/29/2020
Great writing, although I'm not too sure about your saying that people don't know Kirby or Pokemon much. Do you mean the "first-world" populace, as people in Africa or an underdeveloped ("uncivilized") country wouldn't know what video games were in the first place?

Also: this chapter (21) matches some parts of a story written by a Doctor Corvus, also for Familiar of Zero. Was wondering if it was coincidence or the fact that both are your accounts?

Anyway, I like these stories, keep it up
- Mous
Guest chapter 53 . 12/29/2019
Muchas Gracias por todo, me encantó.
Guest chapter 52 . 8/23/2019
This was epic... also comment no 1200!
Guest chapter 47 . 8/23/2019
Why... why did u make me go through this pain again!
Ninetails the Nine tailed Fox chapter 41 . 8/18/2019
Pfft, as if I, THE GREAT NEI- fuck i mean THE GREAT NINETAILS WOULD SERVE A MERE MORTAL! Also, i would never do even half of these things, i think you have the wrong kitsune.
Vanessa Masters chapter 42 . 8/3/2019
Oh, Karin has that coming, and it was glorious!
Vanessa Masters chapter 41 . 8/3/2019
Oh lovely and drag, I was hoping to see Amaterasu and Karin go at it.
Vanessa Masters chapter 8 . 7/31/2019
Aaawwww dear Louise. Well, she’ll surely give Liam a reason to live.
KiroZen chapter 21 . 6/15/2019
SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
mous chapter 21 . 5/9/2019
Great writing, although I'm not too sure about your saying that people don't know Kirby or Pokemon much. Do you mean the "first-world" populace, as people in Africa or an underdeveloped country wouldn't know what video games were in the first place?

Anyway, I like these stories, keep it up