Reviews for The Familiars of Zero
drake202 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Wow that heartless familiar idea was just so cool cool enough to write a whole story based on it and maybe through the magic of the runes that heartless continues to evolve into something more human like and in a way finds a heart a true heart so whatcha think still awsome idea man
Dr.Dude chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Huh. I figured that this would be like the last chapter in length. Well, it's still good either way. I thought it was going to be a Nobody or one of the Organization in particular. XD

And a Heartless with a Keyblade... only devastation to the world may follow, I guess? XD
Nim Maj chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
You continue to amaze. I did guess a Heartless, but only briefly entertained it before focusing on other pursuits. I really hope you can update again soon. I look forward to the next chapter, and Familiar. Forge Ahead!
FANFIC HUNTER chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
please make this a full story
Dr.Dude chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This looks like a nice series! But I can't help but wonder; the story says that it's completed. Does that mean there won't be added one-shots to this or are you making the one shots into other stories?
Nim Maj chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
HAHAHA! Masterful! Absolutely Masterful! Good choice for familiar of Zero! I really look forward to the next installment if you do. No problems as far as grammar is concerned save the intentional ones I suppose. Is this a series of one shots? If so, try Albert Chamomile from Negima. Forge Ahead!
Silver W. King chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
well, it is a pretty interesting idea, and it was done quite well so far. I now really want to see what other familiars for Louise you could come up with.
RPFarseer chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Very interesting indeed! Did not see the surprise at the end coming at all. Your writing is very well done and I can't wait for you to update.
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84