Reviews for Pyrophobia
cflynn214 chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
great story, please update it again.
Abzhighman23 chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
great story but continue with more bren and shal its great keep it up
Alicia E chapter 3 . 6/6/2004
Hey come on I love the story and I'm liking the idea of the Bren/Shal romance keep writting I'm waiting, love it.
leigh chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
KEEP GOING! D
Katianna chapter 3 . 11/5/2002
Doh!

Just when you think you have a unique story line, you look through the old fic and there it is...

Why was this never finished?

If you're still looking for possible future storylines you can have mine since I can't use it! (although there is no doubt it is infinately better written by a decent writer)

Ok, post terrible experience with fire shal gets left out of a mission (without her knowledge) coz it involves a fire elemental - the whole she finds out, is pissed (but secretly relieved) thing - and she marches off in a huff. Everyone else (possibly big on Brennan as you have it s/b) gets caught, shal has to face her fear to save them/him. Blah blah, I love you Shal, I love you Brennan... You get the idea.

NEway.. There you go
N chapter 3 . 9/9/2002
you should write more
Jess chapter 3 . 8/14/2002
PLease continue with this story, it's really good. I LOVE shalimar/brennan stories, I'm a huge shipper! please update soon!
White Chrono Ranger chapter 3 . 6/18/2002
I'm loving this fic Sarge, I hope you have decided to write more on it and keep it going. It's a great story and needs to be finished.

Ashley
lollipop4 chapter 3 . 5/28/2002
Ooh - yes, more, more! Great story and love the Brennan/Shalimar love story (of course I also love Brennan/Emma love stories, but please, you slash writers out there, no more Brennan/Jessie fics!). Will Shal overcome her fear? Will she maybe have to save Brennan by "walking through the fire"? Can't wait to find out what happens next, hurry!
Tracey chapter 3 . 5/22/2002
I hope you finish this story, it's really good. I'd love to see jesse or emmas reaction if they found Bren/Shal sleepin together. Add a little conflict:) I love Bren/Shal stories, keep up the good work!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 3 . 5/19/2002
keep going! i can't wait to read more
emw chapter 3 . 5/14/2002
Love it so far. Can't wait for more Brennan-Shalimar!
Suzy chapter 3 . 5/11/2002
Great so far! I'm so happy it's turning into a Bren/Shal fan fic! Keep on writing!
Amberlyn Levins chapter 3 . 4/5/2002
Hey,

I don't have any suggestions, but I do want to urge you to finish this. Its really good.
Kirsten chapter 3 . 3/22/2002
please please please write more soon! i love your story, i can't wait to read more! please please please post some more chapters soon! ahhhhh! i can't wait!