Reviews for Nobilitas
CurlyFries01 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
You've used the word Adjuntegator** i believe you meant to use - "adjudicator" Definition-
"An adjudicator is someone who presides, judges and arbitrates during a formal dispute. The term adjudicator essentially means a judge, without invoking the legal term. An ombudsman is a type of adjudicator in local government in the United Kingdom."

However, in relation to Wills which is the context in which you've used the word, i believe the more correct term is "Executor"
i.e. An executor , in the broadest sense, is someone who is responsible for executing, or following through, on an assigned task or duty, ie- I am the executor of my mother's will (i am the person assigned to carrying out what the Will says.)
I like your story so far, its interesting. :) :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Love the concept of this story. It however is badly written . If u want to torcher yourself with reading it i recommend just reading the first line of each paragraph.
kariza2013 chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
really liked this story
charmedwiccafanforever chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
with harry finally embrace his new destiny and the weasley man are now set free
i wonder what molly and dumbledore reaction be like when they learn harry and
the weasley boys had done embrace the darkside
charmedwiccafanforever chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
this is a great story please continue it i would love to see some sex scene with
harry and author and the weasley boys
forest63 chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
Wonderful story
Mukuro234 chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
This was a great fic and a lovely ending
rowenasheir chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Do the triad adopt Wilfred? He would be ideal... and give Tom grandkids to spoil?
tazztazz chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
love this story but i think that you should have a few more chapters maby to show that severus was alright and the dead get a burial as well as wilfred living a happy life with harry draco and sev
Mashkai30 chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
It's SO interesting.
n.harkin.9 chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
love it! especialy the dumbledore and ginny bashing!
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
I loved this story and yea there were a few mistakes in your grammar and what not but that didn't really matter because the plot was really good. I loved the names you came up with they were amazing. How did you come up with Hadrian? I absolutely love that name!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
i wish there was one more chapter but this was a good story
Wolfsoul71030 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012