Reviews for If Today Was Your Last Day
gandalf chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Minako and Rei weren't lovers.
By the way, about that Buffy crossover, The New Girl. Apart from being unfair-it sneered at PGSM's fight scenes-wasn't Buffy born in 1981?
LovlyRita chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Hi. I've come to review this story, because you've read it to me twice, and I told you the things I liked about it but I wanted to read it for myself. Also, I was kind of half asleep the second time you read it! haha.

first of all, i'm really pleased with myself because I was able to read the names and pronounce them in my head correctly! Win for me! I do have to be honest, i'm not sure how to pronounce Jaegerjaquez but I will give myself that one concession because quite honestly, I don't think a normal person CAN pronounce that! Ok, so for the first little bit, I love the passion between the two characters! I love how he shocks her, and that she tries to fight it but then succumbs. I think it is very descriptive and sets up a clear picture.

And I like the last line of this..."passion overrode any and all of her logical senses" that's how it always happens, isn't it? I liked this description because it seemed real!

For the next part, I like the use of the word "amicably." that's a 10 point word, good job. One thing that's a disadvantage to me since I don't exactly know much about this fandom except for what you've told me is that...I couldn't figure out which one was the girl and which one was the guy. I think Tasuki is the girl? lol. But that's not your fault. But anyway, I thought this one was sweet. :) Good job!

Um..Part 3 AH this is the one with the word consternation...which I am currently going to google to find out the definition..."a sudden, alarming amazement or dread that results in utter confusion; dismay." WOW. That's an awesome word. filing that away. And it totally changes every single thing I ever thought about this portion of the story. I definitely like this little bit the best. Because I can understand how she is frustrated, (especially if he's always got that consternation thing going on). And then she puts his arms around him and...what was it? Ah yes...thanking him for being alive. that is so powerful to me. I love that you've decided to italicized Alive as well. it makes it even more. And i also like his reaction. I just like this whole bit. you've done a fantastic job with this.

I like the fourth bit because it's so relevant for the song. It's a nice way to wrap things up.

I like this story because I was able to understand the basic human emotions and connections without having to be intimately familiar with the characters. And i thought each bit really fit the lyrics of the song well, so great job with that!

Over all, I liked this very much. Great work...write more! (With particular emphasis on bedtime friendly stories!)

~LR
Faermage-KH Junkie chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~~~~~~~

THAT WAS SO ADORABLE!

I personally liked the HitsuxKarin one best, as well as the Grimmizuno one. The others were great, too!

YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE SONGFICS.