Reviews for As Was Prophesied
The New Vampire chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
*meekly hands over cybercookies*
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was lovely! I have always loved destiny and "old soul" talk. The show was chock full of that sort of thing, wasn't it? I must unpack my DVD collection and watch the show again soon. Your stories make me ache for it!
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Brilliant and insightful story into how Valen/Sinclair may have worded his prophecies. Very in character and an enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing. :)
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This is a fantastic gapfiller look at the prophecy side of things- I like the bookend way you wrote it, intention and translation, past and future, it's all very well balanced.
Danielle chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
A very interesting angle and the tie in with Lennier (of all people) was a deft touch. To the extent I've thought about it at all, I guess I considered Delenn greeted Sheridan gracefully because of her own guilt in casting the deciding vote of the Earth-Minbari War. But I liked this alternative scenario, and am always pleased to read more about Jeff / Valen. Much as I admired Sheridan as a character, I had a huge soft spot for Jeff and would have loved to have seen where the story arc went with him as B5 Commander. But Valen's path suited the more melancholy side of his character, too.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Interesting, especially the way the prophecy whomped Lennier in the face.
Moon FireStar chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
WoW! so digging this! this could be epic if continued ! I mean I've always wondered what Delenn was thinking when she realized the prophesy was about her and how strong her belief had to be