Reviews for Explanations
Rebecca x chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Love it
Madame Poulain chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I love the final. Perfect, I hope it will happen.
sunshinemagic101 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Loved it :)
Hogfan chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
That was pretty good.
delusionalDaydreamer chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Awww so cute :)Hope you continue ;)
Gabi chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Thank you for writing this! I loved! I wish I could see this in the show! Chuck really needs the wake-up call! I'm so annoyed by the Eva storyline... It hurts my CB heart!
Stephxcullen chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
THANK YOU ! THIS needed to be done !

I really loved it !
JNYC chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Needed this ! Great story :)
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
DUDE! Chuck has a mega overreaction. I don't think I've ever heard him call her a bitch in a deragotory way. That was shocking.

awww... blair's speech makes it all better. because that is something that's completely true. Eva just hears about all the bad things that happened but didn't have to experience it. Blair's lived through it multiple times and still loves Chuck more than anyone. Blair wins every time.

I love that Blair points out that Chuck just wans't Chuck when he was with her. And that's what really bothers me. Because the real Chuck Bass is just so much more awesome than anything else.

And the husky voice is back! You know that Chuck just turned on a dime when he realized that she still loved him. And that's the thing that was weird about their breakup. The Jack thing was totally worse than the Jenny thing. But I get how it was just a blow. She just forgave him for everything and then he slept with some blonde skank.

this was short but it means my little Cb heart. Im glad you wrote it. it makes me excited for the future.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This was really good to read. Enjoyed it, a lot.