Reviews for Back By Popular Demand
Alexandria chapter 1 . 5/18
I love this sooo much. It's perfect and all CB should be.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I love this soooo much.
Lolavie chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
OH MY EFFING GOD. Saturnine. I have to say this. It is obviously not the longest, nor most complex story I have read, but this is absolutely THE BEST FANFICTION I have ever, ever read. I'm breathless. Every sentence. Every word. Delicious. You are the essence of writing Chuck and Blair! I would beg, beg, BEG for a sequel, but ultimately I would leave that in your great wisdom. J'adore!
annablake chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This one-shot would have been perfection had it not been for Chuck mentioning Dan of all people at the end. So Blair's actually together with "Cabbage Patch"? Lol. So if Chuck isn't Chuck Bass when he is with Eva what does that make Blair when she's in a serious relationship with a Humphrey? Doesn't sound like Blair to me. I assume she must be going through some horrible/identity-changing life crisis. (Then again I haven't read the original story of which this is the companion piece.)

Other than that though: GREAT. Love the characterization of both Chuck and Blair.
3venst4r chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I really enjoyed reading this... CB will always come back to each other no matter how much they resist. :)
keepcalmandcarryon chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Just wanted to say I admire your writing! You're probably one of the best writers when it comes to capturing Chuck and Blair. Despite the sad episodes these days, I hope you don't become discouraged with wrting them. Well done! :)
CBS1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Please write the script. You're getting everything right. Thank God.

Needless to say, this was beyond incredible. It explains C&B as everything they are and everything they have been, unlike the mess the GG writers have created.

The question is, can they get it right?

Thank you for inspiring me. This is what C&B are, and what they should be next.
dana chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
How does sex fix their problems? Chuck threatening Dan doesn't fix their issues. Where are his apologies? NOT ENOUGH.
READER120 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
LOVE THIS
ChairLoveK chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Loved it!
abelard chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
awesome. and scary! what does c. mean at the end? that i guess he's texting gossip girl pronto with the "proof" of his and b.'s late-night adventures. great story!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
it's a companion piece to "Sway."

Don't question nmy SaturineSunshine knowledge! haha!

great fic. i just love losing myself in your stories. Just forgetting about the show and everything that i think about it and just going back to how Chair were, when i loved them.

AMAZING.
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Dearest darling,

This couldn't have been any better if it had put on a bowtie and danced naked before me. Literally, literary sex: my reaction was an elevated heart rate, hitched breathing and a slightly glazed look culminating in the most uproarious literature!gasm anyway anywhere has ever had ever. These characters were breathing, they were so alive - so Chuck, so Blair and so utterly perfect. There was major league sexual ping-pong going on tonight, and I for one adored every last rich, decadently glorious sentence.

Particular faves include:

Chuck barely wearing pants (off, off, off!)

What his other hand was doing (because I can totally imagine him doing this to her while carrying on a perfectly normal conversation on the phone)

The dirty talk (I am a puddle of mush, damn you! 'Thrive' was a particular favourite)

There's no way I can top this with your present, but I'm aching to do so. Hit me with your best shot, you genius you.

- B
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
sorry

but in my opinion you once AGAIN give sex too little meaning.

Have you seen the movie Casanova from 2005?

Well there is a line that is so to the point, it goes something like:

"True love doesn't grow with the number of lovers - IT WASTES AWAY"

Now I think you should take that into consideration, and instead of adapting to the show think for YOURSELF how YOU think their future would be, not how you WANT it to be but how you THINK it owuld have been. For example, personally I think Blair would have gone to Yale and basically after 2x16 the sntire storyline owuld be different. Among other things I think she would have had a serious relationhsip with Carter Baizen while in New Haven, since his family has an estate there... and I also don't think her and Chuck would have gotten together as "soon" as they did after season 2 - they would talk and work out their issues and he would appolgize, but since she was going away and he was taking over Bass Inc. she would follow HER HEAD instead of heart and say that she doesn't want to try since there's no point - truth being that she doesn't trust him enough to have a long distance relationship, and the Jack secret would have still been that a secret.

And then when they almost got together in MY Season 3 the JAck think would come out and he wouldn't stand it. ETC...

Now I don't know what happens in the show, but tell me if you really think the show is ridiculous have you ever stopped to consider that this is actually not THE ORIGINAL STORY... it's the imagination of some group of script writers.

MOST IMPORTANTLY is that THIS IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT story... why? Cause the people who were telling the old one that we all fell in love with, they are long gone - all the writers except for Josh, Steph and 2 more are new additions that are not emotionally involved in this story. There are even articles about this on the internet - check it out.

As for this particular story - one VITAL mistake. Remember season 1 Chuck, the ORIGINAL character... he couldn't forgive her for sleeping with one more guy, her bf of ten years at that - and here you are portraying a person who doesn't seem to care who "enters" the most intimate part of the love of his life's body!

COME ON - is this what you consider epic? You contradict yourself

Read some cheesy romance novels and you will see that there is a reason for a man in love to be possessive and hypocritical on the matter of amount of patners - sure it's wrong but it's LOVE. A man that isn't jealous and can be OK with that, which he seemed to be more or less, IS NOT A MAN IN LOVE!

I sure as hell would never want Blair to marry him at this point.

So without telling me any spoilers, please explain to me how exactly you are thinking here?

I am seriously trying to understand how you seem to be so OK with both of them sleeping around, as if ti proves somehow that they are not over one another- it doesn't WORK like that in real life OR fictional. I think the OC fiasco is a proof of that in the fictional conception, don't you think?

And usually in your fics Blair is drunk, which I have realized now is YOUR STYLE - I suppose it's freedom of creativity sort of... But it's weird to me that you have this picture of Blair in your head, when I remember her form season 1 always taking care of Serena and having never more than one drink of champagne - like in 1x09 and 1x07. Always in control, always up before dawn while Chuck sleeps way past 10 and already sleeping while Chuck is just heading out to stalk her into her bedroom and sduce her as usual...

I think the reason is that you seem to follow more the season 2 second half characterization of both of Chuck and Blair - which is already two different people in a way...
JNYC chapter 1 . 9/28/2010