Reviews for True Identity
Pietersielie chapter 11 . 4/22/2016
Interesting. Terribly pity that the ten months have reached 48...
writinginreverse chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Hey, it's Ian!
writinginreverse chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Innnnteresting...
yahiro365 chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
Aww poor guy wishing for heaven cuz he know he's about to die... Anywho, great chapter! Looking forward to the next one!
Liege Lord chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
Great story, really interesting. I'll be interested to see how/if you join up with the Normandy crew.

Little bit of a sad ending to the chapter but nicely done.
Gummy'Fish'Lover chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
Update soon? Loved it. :D.
Dracconnis chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Loving this story!Kudos!please update soon
FLaTone chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Wow, excellent chapter!

Had me hooked the entire length. Definitely looking forward to the next update.
iNf3ctioNz chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Oh my God, I forgot how good this is. So, soooo good.

Hell of a chapter to come back on. You're still the best descriptive writer I know, and now because of Corey and Kolwaski, one of the funniest too. But the whole description of a warzone was the best part of this. Tempers fraying, the constant destruction, just...everything. Perfect. I mean, normally when you read something there's one or two little things that bug you, but this was perfect.

Please, please, keep it up. Not this ten month bullshit again. ;)

Great chapter! Good to have you back!
Herr Wozzeck chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
Wow, crazy times for Thomas occur all around. This is getting more intense by the second, what with Thomas' biotic abilities now coming to light. They were more intense than I thought.

And now he joins Ash. This is gonna be crazy. Maybe he'll save more squad members than before? Maybe Ash won't be so alone anymore? Ah, the possibilities!

(This review is also not, in any way, shape, or form, a reminder that you're now behind MV2 by more than half the fic. ;))
greed11 chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Awesome chapter. A little short...:)

I'm not complaining though. You got something past the all powerful evil Writers-Block! You are doing great. Will you be explaining the various questions that are popping up? or are you going to pull a "lost" on us with just never answering them?

Otherwise i have no complaints or ways i could tell you to improve. You seem to have that all under control.
Kassandra Black chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Mikonen reminds me a little of Liara when she talks to Shepard about the marvels of having that Prothean cipher stuck in his/her head. I can picture him staring at Tom in awe at the display of amazing biotic ability.

Looking forward to the battle! :)
Daniel14541 chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Excellent update.
Kassandra Black chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Wow, I can't believe I didn't review this chapter.

Anyway, well it seems everywhere our protagonist goes, explosions seem to follow. :) Landing on Eden Prime, meeting Ash...looks like we're getting closer to meeting Shepard.

Glad chapter 10 is up, lol. I don't have to wait to see what caused those explosions. Great chapter! :)
iNf3ctioNz chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Man, you are deep. The bit with the soldier, Tom being unable to shoot him...a simple thing, sure, but the fact he couldn't bring himself to kill even in mercy like that was incredibly emotional. That's one of the highlights of the story so far. Very, very well done.

And the biotics finally come into play! Long lasting duration, eh? Hmm, someone would make a good biotic specialist on the suicide mission...;-)

Ash is angry, there's a shock. Ah well. Let the battle commence!

Keep it up!