Reviews for Moonrise
dhh chapter 12 . 11/28
Sick of hearing about the "love" the Doctor has for 'rose'..He never said it! End of story. It really is putting a damper on things and this story.
dhh chapter 10 . 11/28
I love that it's a daughter and father relationship BUT I would've LOVED it MORE if it was a 'growing' up to love the man/The Doctor kinda thing..
dhh chapter 2 . 11/28
You do know that you make Luna imply that her MOTHER is a Tim-Lord and NOT her Father since Luna says that the WATCH is from her "mother" and not correct that BOTH are from her Father, who is THE 'TIME-LORD' since the watch was in safe keeping for Luna..That mistake or flaw or whatever on your part annoys me to bits.
Tenchi Knight chapter 1 . 4/19
Wow. Halfway through the first chapter and I'm already horrified. I will look definitely be reading this story non stop, and will probably add to my favorites list. Very well done with the initial hook.
trninjakiller chapter 23 . 3/3
Darn he's comming back. Now I'm annoyed again.
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 3/2
Who this random boy he is already annoying
MouraMoura chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Well, I have just started reading this story today, actually a fews minutes ago, and I am hooked. Though in the beginning, just for a second, I second guessed whether or not to do it. The truth is that I decided against stopping and I can happily report that I have let it slowly grown on me and my initial impression is positive. I enjoy the writing and the interesting bold, daresay, you came up with when combining Doctor Who with Harry Potter.
Good job.
P.S.: I know this story is already finished but I hope you still welcome new reviews.
misuky7 chapter 37 . 1/20/2014
This was amazing. Luna makes the perfect Time Lady, and making the Doctor her dad was brilliant. I am so excited for the sequel :3
Calypso daughter of Atlas chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
this is real good.
her chapter 37 . 8/26/2013
Your story was well written, intense, thoughtful, heart-wrenching, and-frankly- a pure joy to read.
Oh, and ya better be done with the sequel already! ;)
cethmistmyk chapter 36 . 8/6/2013
Fantastic! I love how this story is a PERFECT mixture of DW and HP... I don't like all the chaos and strife, but hope at the end makes everything worth it! I also love time and how everything makes sense and no sense at the same time...
I do hope the next chapter is saying the sequel is up!
And even though you twisted Luna into the character you needed rather than use the character you had, I love this story!
The Lighthouse's Keeper chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
To late to turn back now. My weakness, if not Luna or Ten, is characters named Will or werewolves. Werewolves named Will are my fatal book flaw.
deletedmyaccountgotnewone chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Watch. Key. Oh my god.
Raine Lionheart chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Took me three days to finish it. I loved it.
You really know your Who and HP. Thank you for such an awesome story, and thank you for highlighting Luna. She is one of my favorite characters, and would make an incredible companion for the 10th.
DarthAbby chapter 37 . 1/15/2013
You have no idea what place this story has earned itself in my heart. I found it while browsing ffn in a hospital waiting room this past Sunday night, January 13, trying to keep my mind off of the depressing feeling of waiting to hear if a loved one will be okay. It took my mind off of my worry for my grandmother wonderfully, and I actually felt better for a few hours.

Then my midterm exams started Monday, and continuing to read 'Moonrise' was a welcome break from the sheer stress and worry of dealing not only with grandma, but exams too. As an old Potterhead and a fledgling Whovian needing to step back from Real Life and take a deep breath, this story gave me exactly he right amount of breathing room I needed to clear my head before diving back into the world.

Thank you. Just...thank you.