Reviews for Denial
I loved it really can imagine it
ABVM chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Enjoyed this and wish you would consider adding another chapter to show us Arthur's reaction and what the final outcome was.
FalconRukichi chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
*screamin* what happppppppeeeeeeen?!
BornWithDragonWings chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
What, no epilogue? You are killing me here!
sarahberah1121 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Oh my gosh I love this. Please continue!
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
PErfectly written. The emotions were just right. keep writing, i demand it!
SherryLynne chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Ah, you did wrote this well. I wish that we could of 'seen' Arthur's reaction though... an update of what Arthur would do? please? Love your reading your stories... please keep writing.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was really well-written, you focused on all the right issues and emotions. I wish you had given us Arthur's reaction though! And maybe told us whether or not she ended up pregnant, if they kept the baby, etc. Excellent job though!
amyylasee chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wow, wow, wow!

You must do a follow up on this! :)
Foxie Roxie chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
this was really good, I'd love to read more, to see Arthur's reaction x
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Do you have any intention of making this into a chaptered story?

TwiTragic13

xox
Yellow22 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
It'd be nice with a part two, to find out Arthurs reaction. But it definitely works this way too.

Though, I think that maybe you should try writing the last scene in his POV. I think that could make a good story!
Apathyisdeath chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Fantastic story! I agree with the general consensus, you must make a sequel! You always do really well with the historical background, the context, the characters them self and an overall, well-rounded story, but this one was just fantastic. I await a sequel with bated breath! :D
Natters chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
sequel please
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This story most definitely neecds a part two. I would like to know how they handle a pregnancy in this sort of situation. I'd like to know Arthur's thoughts. It's an interesting topic in those times and with a father like Uther it will be difficult, so I wonder how you'd have the topic handled.