Reviews for Denial
BornWithDragonWings chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
What, no epilogue? You are killing me here!
sarahberah1121 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Oh my gosh I love this. Please continue!
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
PErfectly written. The emotions were just right. keep writing, i demand it!
SherryLynne chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Ah, you did wrote this well. I wish that we could of 'seen' Arthur's reaction though... an update of what Arthur would do? please? Love your reading your stories... please keep writing.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was really well-written, you focused on all the right issues and emotions. I wish you had given us Arthur's reaction though! And maybe told us whether or not she ended up pregnant, if they kept the baby, etc. Excellent job though!
amyylasee chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wow, wow, wow!

You must do a follow up on this! :)
Foxie Roxie chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
this was really good, I'd love to read more, to see Arthur's reaction x
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Do you have any intention of making this into a chaptered story?

TwiTragic13

xox
Yellow22 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
It'd be nice with a part two, to find out Arthurs reaction. But it definitely works this way too.

Though, I think that maybe you should try writing the last scene in his POV. I think that could make a good story!
Apathyisdeath chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Fantastic story! I agree with the general consensus, you must make a sequel! You always do really well with the historical background, the context, the characters them self and an overall, well-rounded story, but this one was just fantastic. I await a sequel with bated breath! :D
Natters chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
sequel please
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This story most definitely neecds a part two. I would like to know how they handle a pregnancy in this sort of situation. I'd like to know Arthur's thoughts. It's an interesting topic in those times and with a father like Uther it will be difficult, so I wonder how you'd have the topic handled.
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I have no words... okay, I lied, I have plenty.

I was super excited to see that Gwen was having Arthur's baby, but then we get to her thinking about getting rid of it and not knowing whether to tell Arthur and now I am like shitfaced shocked!

I agree with cook. I really hope that Gwen, in the least, discusses it with Arthur before making rash decisions that should be mutual ones.

The last scene with her going to him was fairly heartbreaking and sweet. I liked the fact that you left it at that point, letting the readers fill in the blanks. Do I believe this could go on? Yes. Am I going to plague you about it? Naw, I want to see some of your other prompt ideas. I look forward to your Gwen/Arthur pieces and love that you write and share them with us, thanks again. Until the next one, take care XD Mel
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Please continue this story!
Kohimoana chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
so will there be an update? sound like an awesome start".