Reviews for Pour l'Amour
SpeedDemon315 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
The noble carrot line always gets me-it's so cute and hilarious at the same time. Although, a manly carrot is quite regaling as well.

And Sain's romanticism and Fiora's pragmatic nature never fails to amuse me when they collide. The more you write about them, the more I love this pairing.

SpeedDemon315
RandomEncounter chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
i like this alot, short (i won't say sweet but) to the point without any filling. Please continue by all means.
Yamss chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I lost my composure at "manly carrot."

Honestly, I don't think I've ever thought of those two words juxtaposed on my own.

However, "manly carrot" alone would not be enough to make me laugh. It was those words, the context, the scenario, etc. :)
EthelBertie chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Awesome, it's updated!

I absolutely adored Fiora in this one. You captured her dry sense of humour awesomely. I'm pretty sure she's also a master of the eyebrow raise because I cannot think of a better expression for:

"A noble...carrot."

The whole vibe of this drabble was just so fun. Fiora is totally enjoying Sain being his silly self. And I reckon Makar's enjoying himself too. And of course, I was giggling the whole way.
EthelBertie chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
So firstly, Sain and Fiora! Wooo!

These two drabbles are undeniably cute. I like how in the second one Fiora dismisses the gifts but... doesn't really... She won't admit it but she totally loves it.

To me, the endings of both seem pretty ambiguous. Were the two destined people each other? Or was she making a joke at their expense? Although I get the feeling Fiora does believe in destiny but just talks about it in more... rational terms. And I still reckon she kissed him.

Great drabbles so far, are you planning to continue this? Or is it more like 'update when the plot bunnies strike' or something?
Trevor X chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
How embarrassing... to think that you'd done something so out of character, only to find out that it was the other way entirely (and totally in character).

Poor girl!
Xirysa chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
BUT FIORA I WANT TO KISS SAIN TOO-!

Lol. I kid.

This made me giggle liberally.

C:

[Xirysa]
kittykatloren chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
I can't get over how cute this is! Smiling ear to ear :D

- Kitty
Trevor X chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I'm kinda "Meh, whatever." about the pairing. I do love the writing, however, so keep it up. _
Xirysa chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Dude. I think you can read my mind.

I've been speaking in French all day and telling people to do things IN THE NAME OF LOVE.

And I think I love you, too.

But you know that. C:

[The red and gold of the dying sunlight spread across the encampment, catching everything and everyone aglow.] That last bit after the comma sounds a bit awkward to me.

Aww, but this was cute. Not gonna lie. Freakin' adorable, sweetie.

Keep up the good work!

[Xirysa]
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
D'awwww. Sain/Fiora is super cute. :) Love Fiora's ending line!

- Kitty