Reviews for Over Exposed
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
Loved Loved Loved this fic! Enjoyed reading it So much! Loved the outtskes, the wedding and Daddyward! *Sigh* sad to see it's over now.
artri chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Super outtake.
Judyblue95 chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
Hi there! I have just ripped through this wonderful story of yours in the past couple of days and although I didn't review while reading, I wanted to let you know just how much I enjoyed it. I loved the storyline, how they met and fell in love right away, all the sexy scenes of course, just everything! I also very much enjoyed all the are obviously from the UK...and how very much the way you write flavored the story. I notice it isn't marked complete so wonder if there will be more outtakes. No need to answer me. I just wanted to let you know that this story continues to bring in new readers like me. Thanks for giving this to your readers!
artri chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Very enjoyable story...looking forward to the rest.
annaharding chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
This was such a sweet story - I've been cuddled up in my bed reading it through since this morning. I loved all the extra outtakes. Hopefully you will write more again?
Thank you for sharing. And I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Rob Smut Lovers chapter 20 . 12/5/2014
Such a sweet story full of warmth, caring and true love. You've captured how the characters truly cherish each other despite the pitfalls and the cruel, unsavory side to fame.

Great story. Loved it. Thank you. -RoseE. x
Leibeezer chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
I found this story last night, and I couldn't stop reading it. I loved it.
Afflictionseclipsedbyglory chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Baffles me why your fab story doesn't have at least a 1,000 reviews, it sure as heck deserves it!
Anita chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Great beginning, thank you. chapter 20 . 9/3/2011
aww... what a cutie
Love2readgirl chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
Great Outtake! Aww I Love Daddyward! I hope there's more of that! I love that Daddyward and Katie had some dad and daughter bonding time. So cute. I can't wait for more! So plz update asap! Until next time! Take care, BYE!
jansails chapter 20 . 8/30/2011

Love seeing ExB, real life, still in love, working together to create a happy marriage, happy family.

Edward's day with Katie was perfect.

Love2readgirl chapter 19 . 8/11/2011
Great Outtake! Love it! Damn that was sexxy! Whoa! Keep writing! Absolutely love this! Until next time! Take care, BYE! :)(:
brandylion chapter 19 . 8/7/2011
Aww, it makes me sad that they're apart, but yea for phone sex!
Love2readgirl chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
Great Outtake! What a fantastic ending to the outtake 3 series! I can't wait for more so please update asap! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! until next time! Take care, BYE! :)(: