Reviews for Out of the Woods
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
DAWWWW! that was soooooo amazingly sweet! :D
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Truly beautiful story. I adore this pairing and love the wonderful slide from H/C into romance. It's so lovely to read. It really made me smile. I'd love to read about their downtime together :) Thanks for sharing this fantastic fic.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Oh jeeze this was totally sweet! Loved the way we really got a feel for the pain everything had gone through - not just the sanctuary survivors or Ashley, but all of them. It just worked out incredibly real somehow. Not that it suprises me after your other fics. *hug*
lenc chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
That was awesome. Loved the way their relationship changes - all the way from when Ashley was a kid, if that makes sense. I really enjoyed it *hugs*
Lily Rose-Petals chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Oh, that was adorable. I would love to see a sequel where they go to the cabin in Vancouver. I love how Ashley's favorite childhood book is The Jungle Book. I loved that book too when I was little. :) Henry could read it to her when they're in Vancouver... *biggrin*
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Hey there,

Wow, cool fall weather has definitely rolled in here and it's nice in a lot of ways but I suspect like most I'll grow tired of it in a few days just like summer...Ah we humans are a pesky lot are we not? LOL

Seriously GREAT job on the story, it was truly WONDERFUL! I thoroughly enjoyed it, it was FANTASTIC to the max.

Keep up the great work please, it's such a treat for me during stressful and life demanding times.

Melissa
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Haven't seen the latest of the show, but always a pleasure to read your lovely stories, Raven. You make their relationship interesting and as unique as they are. Very cool to read.