Reviews for Home
sarafine-ecleips chapter 13 . 1/22
I love this story, mostly Goa'uld!Lorne.
Ardikani4 chapter 14 . 3/20/2011
Miz Penguin (hope you don't mind me calling you that),

I just had to say something about two of your chapters...numbers nine and fourteen.

I can just imagine myself doing something like Lorne was doing in nine if I were ever the host of a Goa'uld. I was laughing hysterically at the songs you chose. Extremely fitting.

And with fourteen...rabid pygmy marmosets? You got me with that one. I was crying.

I'm a big Lorne fan, always have been, so I have to admit, I hated some of what you put him through, but the story was great. Loved it!

ShaViva chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
Hey ... I saw this was complete and since it's Lorne I had to read it! It was a fun story, and I liked how you portrayed Evan, particularly when he thought Lucas was going to kill him with the hand device - it seemed in character for him to realise he would have regrets, simple ones about not telling people what they mean to him.

Nightmares aren't fun - with what these characters have suffered they should all wake up screaming on a regular basis. Lorne's nightmare was unique LOL. And of course, having him consider Jennifer as more than a little sister at the end was sweet - as you know, I kind of like that pairing myself!

Crye 4 Me chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
ERRRRR, you had to lay on the shmooze didn't you LOL Cute very very cute.
ladygris chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
Okay, you had me when you announced that this chapter had Keller/Lorne in it. You know how much I LOVE that pairing. . . .

So, are we going to see a fluffy follow-up to his thoughts about needing to tell her he loves her when she's awake?

Really good chapter. The nightmare was well done, and the realizations that followed were wonderful.
Sirona chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
Thanks for your story. (I just love stories about Lorne. *hihi*)

I really enjoyed it! :)
Andriabow chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
Wonderful story and a great job done by you. Thanks for sharing.
ladygris chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
Yay! Lorne's back! So good to see him happy and whole once again!

A really great story! Congrats on finishing it!

Happy New Year!

Crye 4 Me chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
POUT That it, well I guess so. Sniff. Giggle. LOL, Snort I cant stay mad. No wait, I am mad but not at you. Never mind. My computer is being nasty. I'm mad at it. I know I know its only a computer and can only do as I tell it to do But I didn't tell it to do taht and it still did it.
AWanderersHaven chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
Very basic torture, but done well enough, it can cause some damage.

Been to Carlsbad a couple times, very big and interesting, if I do say so myself. For some reason, I image the cavern as more of the Bat Cave than Carlsbad.

And oh holy crap! Where did Lucas find a hand device?
AWanderersHaven chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
OK, so. Since I didn't have the time to review the last chapter before this one was up, I'll go review it in a minute.

Loved the "death" scene. Very descriptive and such. I can just see the conversation with McKay about Jennifer.

And of course, the heroes arrive just in the nick of time. Single shot, as it should be.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Huzzah for comfort!
Crye 4 Me chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
Whoo Hoo Dead Goa'ould. Dances in place. Shakes finger at you That was Way too close. Cheesy Grin
Crye 4 Me chapter 11 . 12/25/2010
Lorne Whump, Lorne whump, Lorne WHUMP. We just gots some Lorne Whump. Cheesy Grin, Now I comand you to Whump Lucas. We dont want to harm our fave boy to bad. Cheesy Grin
ladygris chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
Yay! He was rescued! :D

Seriously, though, this chapter had such good moments. I loved the whole part where Lorne was going over his regrets. Especially about the part where Zelenka was his best friend. I could SOOO see the two of them hanging out together even if the scientific stuff confused Lorne.

Great work! Really looking forward to that wrap-up chapter!

P.S. One minor note: Check your formatting in the Document Manager. For some reason, the formatting in the chapter was a little off.
storywriter155 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
hi its me good job! id say keep writing but you already have

Merry Christmas everybody :D