Reviews for Clarity
kat chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Still one of the most beautiful pieces of writing I've ever read. The emotional punch is just so powerful.
Fontainebleau01 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
beautifully written. thank you.
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This was amazing, your writing is very good, loved it!
jennwrote chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
o.0

holy...sooo goood!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Lovely. Just beautiful. I love it.
Silvian chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
beautiful!
Christy19 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Great story, beautifully written!
KittyTylz chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
STUNNING! OMG I CRIED! TEARS FELL, I HAVE WITNESSES AND I'M NOT KNOWN AS THE CRIER AMONG MY FRIENDS! YOU'VE GOT RAW TALENT! LOVED THIS STORY I HOPE TO GOD IT'S CONTINUED! ('',)
RunLiLiRun chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
*teary* That was so beautiful.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
that was good keep it up
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Yes! Oh I love that, and I feel like it will take something as dramatic as a near death experience for Elena to realize just how much she needs Damon. Nice job!
MidnightBlack07 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
OMG my jaw just hit the floor! That was remarkably done, you had me grieving for a good 3 minutes before you had him come back with that ring! The level of emotion you had Elena convery and the way you ended it with her obsessive chanting was brilliant, really great stuff :)
DelenaJate chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
OMG I love it. You make Delena epic here and I really think and hope that Elena would act like this if something happened to Damon; this is just an amazing story and the emotions... man I was nearly in tears at one point!

Freaking love it is all I can say!
Just Another Smith chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Favorited. This was beautiful. I loved when she started yelling at him and getting choked up, and all he said was, "Elena". I could picture that perfectly for some reason. Good job! I hope I see a lot more stories from you.
Sorrywhatnow chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Im not going to write you an insanely long review, because I am running out of things to say...

Simply put - this is my fave thing you have EVER written. I ADORE all the different POV's. I adore how you have percieved the hate/love aspect. And the different reactions to Damons 'death' are all perfect! Even Katherine's! Just so amazing.

And then the DE scene at the end The honesty and the emotion...utter perfection. You are amazing.