Reviews for Reincarnation
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 12 . 6/21
I love this story! Please don't tell me you've given up on it :'(
spoony285 chapter 12 . 5/18
Pretty good so far, nice character dynamic. Honestly just waiting for second year. Itachi is a complex character but his most prominent trait so, Hufflepuff. Don't see him going to Griffindor as he's not reckless. Seriously hoping Luna plays a prominent role.
Marshman101 chapter 12 . 4/30
This is awesome
Goatman chapter 12 . 2/4
I enjoy this story, though I don't understand why Leon felt the need to comply with the Dursleys so strictly. He could have put them under a genjutsu if he wanted to, right? Also, Harry is annoying me a bit throughout this story, but I felt the same about canon Harry so I guess he's not too OOC or anything. One last point, if Itachi has both chakra and magic, how has he not taken over the world yet?
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 12 . 1/8
Ah, brotherly love.
Fukatsuki chapter 12 . 1/2
interesting and congratulation you make me dislike Harry's character more lol i know he's kid but he's so childish and reckless. I really want Itachi sorted to Slytherin because keep enemy close is briliant. hope you update this fanfic though, this is really interesting.
rhizz17 chapter 11 . 10/30/2015
update please
bloomsburry chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
I really love this story! It is so great! I'm just really sad that this wasn't updated in a long time...
Mumia0813 chapter 12 . 9/10/2015
wow, lol thats all i got to say on the matter lol
lizyeh2000 chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Alasoi chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
Hope you haven't abandoned this, it's really interesting.
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
UPDATE! I WANT ITACHI AT HOGWARTS!
Allykrau chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
Daww cute stupid little Harry xD
I love this :D
saashi samy chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
i really like the story

is fantastic!
scarlettravencrove chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Hope you continue your story its amazing !