Reviews for Reincarnation
saashi samy chapter 12 . 3/26
i really like the story

is fantastic!
scarlettravencrove chapter 12 . 3/18
Hope you continue your story its amazing !
Manillalu chapter 12 . 2/8
Go itachi! Harry, listen to your little brother!
Rotmg chapter 3 . 1/17
You wrote that Lily was a civilian before a ninja, you need to change that ninja into wizard
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
ahhhh.. why did you stop updating?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
Don't let them separate! Even for a year
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Leon also has their mother's blood
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
Never though a crossover could turn out good but you proved me wrong this was great!
nazebaka chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
I like seeing itachi as the little brother, it's kinda cute!

-nazebaka
Helpful fanatic chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
Ah, it would be really helpful if the letters were in some way distinguished from regular text, maybe via bold or italics or those line things (speaking of line breaks, you should probably put one between your beginning author's notes and the chapter), just to make things easier.

Besides that, I really love your fic! Update soon?
nafara chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
? when can you update and do you need any help?
Theta-McBride chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Loved it!
wildarms17 chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
I suggest having more dialogue in this. The narration is brilliant though. :D
annabelle chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
that last chapter was a little rushed. are you trying to move everything into second year faster?
Venus914 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Im curious about your plan with Dumbledore. Will he be portrayed as manipulative or as an good man who is flawed? Please...can i request that this will be Weasley-free? Now tgat there are two Potters, you might pair them with Hermione and Ginny. I really hate that family. Hermione is a future Weasley, you know so i consider her one of them. If you are against yaoi, you can always pair Luna with one of them. Another thing, i really hope that the Weasleys cant fain a foothold in Harry's life. I hate that Ron is always asking Harry to the Burrow. They can be on the same side, fighting Voldie. Im also enjoying the fact that Leon can trounced Hermione in the Academics! That is if you allos Leon to be in the same year as them... :)

How will Severus react to them this time...with Leon as his godson and Leon being protective of Harry.