Reviews for Reincarnation
More?
please continue the story
Sgt.Freeman chapter 6 . 11/11/2018
The sharigan is part of the soul meaning if an uchiha were to die and be reborn they would still have it right? I think.. I'm getting this theory from when Obito died and Helped kakashi
Guest chapter 12 . 8/29/2018
Can't wait for more soon please
D72 chapter 12 . 7/30/2018
This entire story was fantastic, and it breaks my heart that it ends here.
Mr. Haziq chapter 12 . 7/2/2018
A shame this hasn't been updated in such a while...
GMR chapter 12 . 1/28/2018
I have enjoyed reading you story, and find it well written. I hope that you decide to pick it back up, it would be a shame if you didn’t.
i30817 chapter 10 . 10/6/2017
Hermione must never know about shadow clones otherwise she'll kill herself trying to read the whole library at the same time.
Faery66 chapter 12 . 6/5/2017
Hope to read more soon.

D
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 12 . 5/3/2017
Harry should listen to Itachi. I thought that with him there Harry would be different, and have different friends. I don't like how Harry is being mean to his brother. I don't like Harry at the moment with how he's treating Itachi. Itachi is my favorite character! Could you please have Itachi end up in Hufflepuff? I hope he goes there. Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you keep writing it.
Crystal Rose Serenity chapter 12 . 3/22/2017
PLEASE UPDATE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
d chapter 12 . 3/13/2017
You know,the house i can imagine him going too is going to be hufflepuff, cunning , smart and even as head strong as he can be loyalty triuphms everything else. As itachi he did everything because of his devotion and loyalty to kohona and his brother not even afraid to be known as a villan if only to keep peace. He also is more and less a pacifist but is willing to fight to protect.
All his ambitions would be to protect.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/5/2017