Reviews for Reincarnation
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 12 . 5/3
Harry should listen to Itachi. I thought that with him there Harry would be different, and have different friends. I don't like how Harry is being mean to his brother. I don't like Harry at the moment with how he's treating Itachi. Itachi is my favorite character! Could you please have Itachi end up in Hufflepuff? I hope he goes there. Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you keep writing it.
Crystal Rose Serenity chapter 12 . 3/22
PLEASE UPDATE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
d chapter 12 . 3/13
You know,the house i can imagine him going too is going to be hufflepuff, cunning , smart and even as head strong as he can be loyalty triuphms everything else. As itachi he did everything because of his devotion and loyalty to kohona and his brother not even afraid to be known as a villan if only to keep peace. He also is more and less a pacifist but is willing to fight to protect.
All his ambitions would be to protect.
Please update soon
Haruki Hyuuga chapter 12 . 1/5
CONTINUE
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
Please update soon
Venus914 chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
Ew. I thought with Itachi here, Harry isnt going to be with the Weasleys again. I mean, if it's the same as canon then what has Itachi's presence changed? This should be different to canon...with Harry more cautious about people and not be with Hermione and Ron.
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 12 . 6/21/2016
I love this story! Please don't tell me you've given up on it :'(
spoony285 chapter 12 . 5/18/2016
Pretty good so far, nice character dynamic. Honestly just waiting for second year. Itachi is a complex character but his most prominent trait so, Hufflepuff. Don't see him going to Griffindor as he's not reckless. Seriously hoping Luna plays a prominent role.
Marshman101 chapter 12 . 4/30/2016
This is awesome
Goatman chapter 12 . 2/4/2016
I enjoy this story, though I don't understand why Leon felt the need to comply with the Dursleys so strictly. He could have put them under a genjutsu if he wanted to, right? Also, Harry is annoying me a bit throughout this story, but I felt the same about canon Harry so I guess he's not too OOC or anything. One last point, if Itachi has both chakra and magic, how has he not taken over the world yet?
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
Ah, brotherly love.
Fukatsuki chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
interesting and congratulation you make me dislike Harry's character more lol i know he's kid but he's so childish and reckless. I really want Itachi sorted to Slytherin because keep enemy close is briliant. hope you update this fanfic though, this is really interesting.
rhizz17 chapter 11 . 10/30/2015
update please
bloomsburry chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
I really love this story! It is so great! I'm just really sad that this wasn't updated in a long time...