Reviews for I Want a Mom
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Absolutely adorable and just the kind of fluffiness I needed in prep for tomorrow's episode :)
Cosantoir chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Oh, man. I was all sniffly at first, and then I started giggling when Hodgins arrived. Then I sniffled a little more - but by the end I couldn't BREATHE for laughter. I like breathing. Also, I like what you did there. This was brilliant! And absolutely, absolutely adorable. Bravo, bravo! You made my morning.
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Awwww this was sooo sweet! very very touching and funny too! I love how you mixed it all together! and Caroline! she totally is the surrogate mom of them all! :D Great job, loved it!
Dreamerfrvrp3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Just a quick note because I need to go to bed.

This made my stressed/crappy day better and made me smile. As usual I loved it and I'm glad you addressed the no mom thing I always wondered about it.

And I hear ya I would be completely lost without either of my parents, especially my mom. I'm so lucky and fortunate to have a wonderful family.
RositaLG chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This was so cute! What a great idea to have Caroline come in at the end...She's totally the momma!
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I loved this! I loved the end! But you left out Sweets. He doesn't have a mom. Great job though:) very cute.
LondonLi chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I enjoyed this, especially with Caroline as their surrogate mom! It's a definite reflection of the current season!
Cold Case Chick chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I noticed that too! haha I was gonna tweet Hart Hanson about it.

Great fic, I loved it.
super ario chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Ah, this was refreshingly cute. I'm honestly tired of the B&B romance stories that dominate the fandom. Yes, they're cute but it's always so nice to read something different. Thanks for posting this. I wish Sweets would have been there (he's both my favorite and mom-less0! But regardless, nicely done. Gold star for you! :)
206 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Totally loved that you had Caroline as the momma (she so is :P). Great job!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Mama Caroline? Hooboy they better be careful, she cracks a mean whip! (I would love to hear one of the actually call her that. Think of the reaction!)
Dream4aSleepyZombie chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
That was so sweet. You're right, I guess Caroline is the mom :) I'm not sure why that makes me happy. Your fic is warming. Great job
Nedra1212 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
oh, this is great! Absolutely perfect! Captures them ALL wonderfully! Always love your stuff!
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
That is so true... everybody in the lab has mommy issues, poor things!

Great story, very well written as always!

I loved the ending with Caroline! LOL

She's the best.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I 3 this! It was sad but hilarious too. So many stand out lines in this too: "We've got the internet, we'll be fine.", "We're just discussing what a sad, motherless brood we are.", and "What do I look like, your momma?". All excellent! (A great way to pass the time until Bodies in the Beach gets updated, wink wink, nudge nudge...)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2