Reviews for Lean Green Love Machine
Buri-kun chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
I like this story. You've been working on your writing skill- It's tightening up even more!

It's quiet and pensive but still engaging. The one thing I have to say is try being not-as-verbose on the soliloquoys? The reader gets the point pretty quickly, excess angst is a wee bit of a turnoff.

Otherwise, great angle! Can't wait for more! D
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
You've got another fine work in progress. I really enjoyed reading it and really liked the Cyborg/Beast Boy friendship that was so readily seen in your writing of mthe events in the common room that had Beast Boy in the dumps.
Bluesummers2012 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Interesting start, I eagerly await further updates.
GothamBugle chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This is an interestingly ambiguous prologue. I like how the deeply philosophical concept of love and what it does to people can be seen as foreshadowing for what's going to happen next. Makes me curious to see. Also, kudos to you for still writing fan fiction while tangling with three jobs. That's gotta be tough.
TheCriticDude chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
(Grins manically) you know I can never grow tired of your work. Each paragraph a expertly crafted statue of a greek god perfectly detailing grace, wisdom, and intelect. The joy I feel even during your more devestating scenes is only surpassed by the growing love of your work. Reading your fic is like the best drug without the sickness that follows. I swear if you ever print your own orignal work I would stand in line for it a month before it came out. You my friend, have the midas curse. Everything you write will become gold and your only worry is writing something better. (Wipes fake tear from eyes) alas poor author you shall forever be encased in the minds of great men and woman everywhere but never being seen for the person you truly are...alright enough of that theatrical crap hurry up and post already! (grins excitedly) ooooh I can't wait to read this.
GreenRock chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Hmmm . . . a rather philosophical opening, a subjective story title, a story where the intention is to evoke drama and humour as well as being touching at the same time . . .

I'm intrigued. We are already aware that you have the ability to write a gripping action/tradegy/romantic style story, I for one am going to be very interested to see what path this story takes.

And don't worry about wanting to get chapter after chapter after chapter out in quick succession. As you've said yourself; it's not a race to get a multi-chapter story out within a short time period.

Good luck with this piece of prose.

:D
Renting chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Yay! New story. Can't wait to see what it's about, but knowing you it's gonna be good. :)
Sandjewel chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Beautiful writing! This abstract wording is powerful; it works well. I'm looking forward to the start of the story, as you have already managed to intrigue me.
The Flying Frog chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Well . . . I can safely say that if vagueness was what you were going for in the prologue. You achieved magnificently. I don't know if this is a character speaking, thoughts of the author before diving headfirst into the story, or if it was simply Beast Boy trying to be philosophical.

Or it could be all of the above.

Very interesting philosophies to consider. Whether we do or don't have control. My answer is thus, tis a combination of both. We cannot control our circumstances, nor our surroundings at all times, but we can control what we do about them. Our emotions help out, or detract from the overall decisions we make, but in the end, we are responsible for what we do in any given circumstances, regardless if what's going on around us was any way influenced by us.
Twilighthippie1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This was amazing. I'm going to be waiting for more! I loved it! You are such a great writer! And I understand most of what you've written so far :)

Update soon, please!

Twilighthippie1 :)

P.s- I've still got to read Collateral Damage! I feel horrible about not finishing it yet! So, I'm sorry. I've been busy because of school, and homework, and everything, and life. But I will read it! *will is strong* ;)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I can't wait to find out what this eye opening event will be. Rather than make idle guesses ... I will wait.

Just don't make me wait too long!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I could almost hear the host of the Twilight Zone narrating this. You're off to a great start Novus. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
AkumaKami64 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Hello Novus! I knew I remembered this title from some where. If this is what I think it is, then this is going to be good! Keep up the good work and nice work you've done with Force and the others.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3