Reviews for The Things We Do For Love
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow. Just...wow. That was really deep, a whole different spin on Ryan and Jenny's relationship. It was so original and I loved it.
Aki.Kale chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh wow that was emotional Plz plz plz write more
silvanelf chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
It's crazy that you gave Jenny wilson's disease because when I was 21 I had a complete breakdown and wound up going to the ER where, yeah you guessed it, I was diagnosed with Wilson's. Fortunately I did not need a new liver but I had to drop out of school for a year to recover. It was one of the hardest, most depressing things I've ever gone through. I think you captured Jenny and her struggle with her illness very well-Jenny had Ryan and I had my mom and I know first hand how hard a major illness can be for the people taking care of you. Ryan is a good man-my favorite character on the show and I absolutely love how you portray him here. Really great story! Im gonna see if you have any other work-I'd love to see a continuation to this! Thanks for posting!
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
When I first started reading this, I was a bit apprehensive. By the middle of the story, I'd guessed that she was ill. Towards the end I'd reached a sense of despair, because I love Ryan and Jenny.

The last sentence caught me off guard. The last sentence tied it all together. The last sentence is the reason I reviewed. I usually don't.

This is a beautifully crafted story. Especially towards the end.
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh wow, that was not what I was expecting at all. It was really touching, even though you almost got me in tears here where I sit about to try to teach a college composition class. It projected such an interesting picture of Ryan, even if us finally meeting Jenny made it a little less likely, it still seems very in keeping with his character. So sad, it really tugged on the heartstrings, and yet it really made me think about how litle we know about Ryan, Esposito, Lanie and the other secondary characters really. Thanks for sharing it!
8ami chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This is wonderfully written, flows well, and I love the subject. I love Kevin, and just love this portrayal of him and Jenny. Really well done, all in all, one of my favorites.
memory-flower chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Aww that was so sweet! Nearly made me cry. Very well written and characterized! I can totally see Ryan as that kind of guy! :)