Reviews for Eames
Cayde chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I totally respect your choice to take down the story but you should just take the whole thing down instead of leaving it up with just a sentence telling people you took it down. It easier to just deleate the whole thing.
alasweneverdo chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
A few mistakes here and there, but I liked the overall way this was written.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Beautiful and heartbreaking... Maybe you should write another story about Eames but show his feelings after she died, maybe some flashbacks to see what kind of relationship they had.

Not trying to sound pushy, just a suggestion because I would love to know more about Eames and Charlotte's marriage or how Eames dealt and deals with being a widower.
impossiblypossible chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
i like this!

wait what do you mean, JGL is going to your school? Where do you go to school? and why is he going to your school?
iluvzuzu chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Aw, poor Eames :(

Gonna be honest, I prefer him flaming gay, but I really like what you've done with this piece. It was lovely. My heart actually hurts a little bit. I am very emotionally invested in these characters.

Very good job.

ilz ;)
weirdlaugh chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I liked the ending a lot. Yeah that's just a though I had in my head, like the last line... anyway yeah I quite liked this. Poor Eames!