Reviews for In Honor
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
love this
Rhov chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Spot on in character, story was well-written (THANK YOU for good spelling, really!) and I can see how Lucy (and fans) could have been a little ticked. Of course, Spirits keep their promises.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
LOL I love how abashed Lucy gets whenever Loki is being a hopeless romantic! TOO CUTEE!
glynchan chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Cool! I knew I wasn't the only one who was a little pissed at Loke. That was 2 in a row, you know. Not showing up coz he's out on a date and then cancelling their contract to help Gray. *sigh* If he wasn't my favorite character in Fairy Tail..*grumble grumble* Anyway, I like your version of the story! Thumbs up! :P
temainalumi-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
is great, I love
daisydarling chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Gah,Loke's infinite charm drives me nuts XD You captured his character well,congratulations :)

JaKiwi.
anonimus chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
actually if you didn't mention that it was a spoiler..someone who didn't read the manga wouldn't have known..maybe its better if you didn't mention it..I think? But if this part is somewhat real...its really cute! \./
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Your story is amazing. When I read that manga chapter, the first that came to my mind was, "Wth? Can he do that? What about Lucy?". He didn't even tell her beforehand that he will break their contract for the competition.

Meh. What I really want to say is, it's so great to see this written. I think most people would have overlooked this part...

Anyway, I hope you write more LucyxLoke. I'm sure a lot of people are waiting to read them.

That is all. Thank you!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Aww, they're so cute:)
pikinanouart chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
nice! You really got them in character, its great
ice queen chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This was a great read! I'm not even that big of a Lucy/anyone shipper, but that still made me happy Keep up the good work!
SheriMeister chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
That was a good idea, writing a fic about the promise! D Loki's such a great spirit! 3 You writing is really good too!
nellchan0013 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Pfft!

Loke, you smooth talker you!

cute fic!

I like their interaction...

Pfft...Loke...XD

Man, your syntax is really nice...I love the way everything manages to flow together and be coherent!

nell