Reviews for Multicoloured
xVentressx chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Keep goin' !This story is very good!
Sassiersphinx81 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Wow. Wonderful story. I love your writing style. Very discriptive. Keep up the wonderful work.
bookreader1617 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
I'm so happy you updated! :D Love the chapter, update soon!
FyloeFox chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
ooo I wonder how she'll be on his missions o.O

Nice story so far I enjoyed reading it! I hope you keep it up, you write very well :D
cactuscorsage chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Oh, she's gonna have a conniption for sure. I like the way you described her fainting, very subtle (and funny).
from.cali.with.love chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Yay, new chapter! Really good writing and I can tell you took your time describing the little details. I really appreciate that. The use of the word ribbon was very clever might I add. :3

Awesome work, continue updating. 8)
Signora Ted chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
hmm...very interesting! cant wait for the next chapter! :) abbas...what an ass
Elanwye chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
I'm beginning really like this story, its very descriptive that I feel as if I could feel some of things she was feeling-

Please update! :)
from.cali.with.love chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I'm so happy that Alty is getting some love. X3

This is a really, really good story. Brilliant writing as usual, good pacing. Um, so yeah. Good story so far, please keep updating. 3
CapitanConejito chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
So glad you have another story out!

The quality is the same if not better than your last and I am looking forward to future chapters.

Love ya ;)
Elanwye chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
0 I think I remember reading this last year...

Anyways! Im glad to see youve updated, read alot of Altair/Oc stories and I cant wait to see how this one turns out-

And its not very often you see someone with Heterochromia. o.o

Update soon )
MaryandMerlin chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
wow, great fic, i cant wait to see what happens, im actually quite glad youve started this cause there isnt that many about altair and a love interest and im interested to see how it turns out :)

update!

mnm x
Signora Ted chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
i really like this! please update soon! :)
Novoux chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
Interesting. Though I usually don't like original characters, yours are very good. You got me hooked on the one song: All The Same To Me. I love it! Wonderful story, and hopefully update soon!
JustUptownFuckMeUp chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
You fill me happiness, my sweet walrus! The procrastination bug bit me in the ass and I am relly being lazy, but I swear to god I'll try to get chapter 7 out soon!

Thank you, and review!