Reviews for Return to John Island
TwerdLife chapter 35 . 8/22/2013
Yeah o agree twilight isn't that popular anymore haha
But I'm happy u had the commitment to finish up the story it was great ending
Good luck in school I'm entering uni next year too so good luck! :)
Alyce-Cullen chapter 28 . 8/9/2013
I'm still reading it. I got really excited when I got emailed a new chapter :) can't wait to read what happens next
kerensparkle chapter 27 . 6/17/2013
...omg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ...,.,.,.,.,.,.,
peg.snell chapter 27 . 1/17/2013
sssooooo funny cannt wait 2 c what happens
HollyShannenForever chapter 27 . 1/14/2013
I can't wait to see what Nessie does!
BELAVERA chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
Aww-no epilogue. I wanted to read what Esme & Carlise had to say about all their shinnanagans! Thanks for writing this, it has been interesting...
BELAVERA chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
Nessie is really a child, so she get a pass for acting childish.

Rose is an 80 or 90 year old woman who acts as childish as Emmett. They really DO BELONG together!
BELAVERA chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Emmett sure thinks a lot of himself, doesn't he? Looks like he lost because they wouldn't let him wear his tutu! By the way, why did Rose even have a tutu at winter camp?! I wonder if Rose will convince Jacob to prank Nessie without knowing it is Ness? Jake will sure be mad if he finds out that he accidently pranked Ness.
BELAVERA chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
It is a sign of Jasper's problem when I feel sorry for him. I like Jasper very much, he can control the emotions of himself and others around him. This vampire controls THE MAJOR, yet he is decent enough to be afraid of Alice. Really, he could pick up Alice and tear her in half, yet he is kind enough to be afraid of her!
BELAVERA chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Rose has a very grating personality, and she lies too. She told Jake that Alice's hair would eventually grow back. Rose is also lucky that the "prank" didn't work. That was way too hash for something that was an accident. She is such a bully, I wonder how many times Carlisle has regretted changing her? After all, she would be thrilled to be moldering in the cold hard ground! She doesn't know how lucky she is. Flying up to meet St. Peter might be surprising when she finds someone she can't bully!
BELAVERA chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Edward is so funny by spells! I think he is feeling guilty, after all, it was HIS temper that killed her.
HollyShannenForever chapter 26 . 12/26/2012
This was so silly!
kerensparkle chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
i love this
HollyShannenForever chapter 25 . 8/22/2012
If your teacher's a bitch put a fake snake or rat in her drawer! For a guy put a tampon in there if he's an asshole lol
RobstenLover93 chapter 25 . 8/21/2012
Loved the chapter, sad you wont be able to update :(