Reviews for Special Events
jordanlink7856 chapter 6 . 9/21
That fucking billiard cue has to be made out of some like 4th dimension crap, the thing is indestructible!
SilverLugia2000 chapter 21 . 8/25
Trainers Pokemon: Houndoom and Gengar
Whites Pokemon: Hydreigon
I had to think for a little bit for Mystery Trainer's Pokemon, but White was easy. Was I right?
YodaGeek chapter 21 . 7/9
lol love how you asked me if I could figure out who those three Pokemon were as if I wasn't looking through my Pokedex as soon as I got to those parts in the chapter. You underestimate the true nerdiness of your readers!
Rakutsu x Faitsu... heart...
jordanlink7856 chapter 14 . 4/27
The billiard cue is also collapsible I do believe
jordanlink7856 chapter 11 . 4/27
HOLY SHIT RED TALKS-love this so far-AHHHH
jordanlink7856 chapter 9 . 4/27
Does Red even talk in this at All?
Sweet Warrior chapter 14 . 4/19
Could you explain what you meant when you said Wigglytuff 'flew' towards the area the Blast Burn originated. I didn't know Wigglytuff could fly so I looked it up, but on it's TM/HM move set, Fly wasn't an option that Wigglytuff could learn.
Sweet Warrior chapter 1 . 4/18
I really like the fact that you are using both Crystal and Lyra. I believe that they are two different people and I have not had the privilege to read much stories like this.
Sweet Warrior chapter 1 . 4/18
I really like the fact that you are using both Crystal and Lyra in this story. It's unique and something I have not had the privilege to read often.
I love Eevees chapter 21 . 12/3/2015
Where is the Special?! Good portraying of characters, though!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
And so Silver decided to randomly talk to a random girl about his entire was obviously before the HGSS arc came out so he didn't recognise the clothing.
anonymouse chapter 36 . 10/11/2015
Oh man, the glory days of Gold x Crystal
Your new stuff is awesome but I'll always miss this pair
Rereading it, this chapter is still written really well :3
SoulSilver chapter 40 . 8/22/2015
I love the Pokemon Adventures/Special and am just starting to write my own fanfics (I've waited waaaaaaay too long). Before I started I wanted to see what other people have written. I did a Google search and found this. I just finished reading the whole thing, and I have to say that I liked it overall. It had a little too much cursing for me and sometimes the characters didn't seem like themselves, particularly Blue, Green, and Silver, but it was still really good and I'm impressed :) I will definitely be checking out SA, L, R and Y. And I totally agree about the no Red and Yellow thing. I actually ship Red with Misty :) ok, I left a review, so now I will move on to SA.
xSKILLETFANx chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
So this is where the automated messages from Blue in SA was first tested.