Reviews for Connecting the Dots
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 14 . 7/27
cuddly-Cute-Canada chapter 9 . 2/4
OMG I freaking love Adrian X Alec they are now my OC OTP they are soooo cute
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Ok so I usually don't do this, but I have to. When Felicita wondered, "why did my mom call dad 'Spain'?" I literally said out loud "cuz he's a Spain in the ass!" And I just sat there for 20 minutes laughing to myself... J
Guest chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
I give you four out of five moustaches, because in some of the earlier chapters the dialogue was hard to follow.
neutralpigeons chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
just finished cp.5 and I'm in LOVE america & russias entrance! one word, PERFECTION
moondr0ps chapter 22 . 11/10/2013
I've never actually read a fanfic that is not from the point of view of an actual character, but I actually thoroughly enjoyed this. A lot. I hope you continued this with them, or wrote other stories with them c:
To be honest I shipped Felicita and Evangeline along with Aloisa and Mikhail. I wonder if you were hinting towards those ships? I shipped them even if you weren't! I'm going to go stalk your profile for more of your work because you're very good at writing!
Also two words.
Hetainakawaii chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
Your story. Is just pure addiction. It's is the millionth time I've read it and I just can't get enough. PLEASE ONCTINUE YOUR OTHER STORIES. I WANNA NOW.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 22 . 4/18/2013
This amazing story full of amazing chracters and moments ends... but leads to the mystery of documents.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 20 . 4/18/2013
I loved Aloisa and her attacking Gilbert and acting like Germany! Also, Thomas really doesn't know who he's talking to when he was insulting Alfred?
Great chapter!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
Oh my god, the past two chapters I've been grinning like a fool and squealing like a fan-girl...
Tsukicho chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
You wouldn't believe how much love this story... Seriously. This is my third time re-reading this. THIS WEEK. But in regards to the missing Rev. War papers, wouldn't they already know all about it? In MY CA school... We learned about the entire American history, up to WW1. I get the whole perspctive thing about it... But... I was curious to the significancy of the missing papers...
demoness of music chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
I Friggin love you right now and I laugh cause the "gay" couple really is gay OMG YAOI!
Soarra chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Awesome story so far! But I wonder... Alec, Adrian, Aloisa. They all start with A. Did you get their names from a list of foreign names online or something? XD
WhisperOfTheRose chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
I love it, except one minor detail. One character has my middle name, and is NUTS! Yea, my middle name is Lisa. I'll comment at the end!
peanut4th chapter 22 . 9/9/2012
HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE THAT WAS AWESOME! I love this story! I now must go read the sequel!