Reviews for Stilettos
ImATrooper chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Hot! And these two are definitely into the kinki stuff!
smilingostrich chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Whoa...verrrrrrry hawt :) great lemon! I loved it!
Nadex chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Very sexy! This is one of the very few RanGin stories that isn't angsty!
DarkAngel819 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Fantastic! :) you sure you haven't written like this before? ;)
Laviente chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Mmm nicely done. It's a bit odd seeing Rangiku take any consideration or care about doing any gratification in high heels, but, nonetheless its good to see a few nice, juicy fics every once in a while.

Though a pro tip. You still use periods after dialogue as well. And one thing that bugs me is how people spell a person's orgasm. It's spelled cum, not come. Oddly, a lot of people seem to confuse the two.

Either way, kudos to you! This was definitly a good read. :D
I am Yuki Echizen chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Damn, person! That was amazing! Hahahaha! I couldn't even write like that in a million years! XD
Yoomi chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
awesome.
Yolo chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
O.o ... I really need a lllllloooooonnnngggg cold shower now! Loved the ending BTW
Tsunade's Apprentice chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
ok, my brain's frazzled now so don't expect too much coherence but that was HOT!

Thank you for posting such wonderful lemony goodness! I'm definitely going to be taking a look at your other fics now...
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Do you think it's really the lieutenant's job to clean the sheets, though? I mean, if you think Kira's face would be priceless, imagine Nanao's! And Ukitake probably wouldn't get his sheets back! ;)
Riian-sama chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
That was totally epic! xD

I feel bad for Kira. xDDD

I could only imagine what his reaction would be... xD

But yeah, I love this pairing and this story brought some high form of amusement to me. xD

Good job! :D
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
me enanot *_*
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wow just, wow! 0_0 This is really one of the most hottest lemons that I have ever read involving Gin and Rangiku. Nice job Erosu, u really outdid yourself. :)
Afictionado chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Awesome! O_O
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
OMFJ, that was HAWTNESS...