Reviews for just enjoy the show
zeloismymj chapter 1 . 4/6
there are barely any jade/andre fics that arent trash! this was so good and makes me want more!
Fairytale Love and Chocolate chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
You. Need. To. Write. More.

I'm running out of your Victorious stories!

(This was absolutely beautiful, btw. You have a real, true, voice and style, and all your fanfics are my favourite)
thewonderwomenpost chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
That was great, a job well done.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
happenforareason chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I am so in love with this
Show-Out chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wish there was more..
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I loved it! AMAZING JOB!
Queen-Kirei chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This was PERFECT! Awesome story :D
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wow, that was amazing. So well-written. I wanted to know what would've happened between Jade and Andre, though.
Maddie chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I loved it! You NEED to write to a sequel!
trypophobica chapter 1 . 8/16/2012

extreme awesomeness.
SwagTuesdays chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was PERFECT! ahhhh! great job! i hope you have more stories!
BernardMarx chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Holy crap, that was so good. Andre's internal monologue was so spot on. Jade's frustrating aura of mysteriousness and almost-not-quite love. ASFDSKH;KL;SDF
Cheaward chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
You rock. I love you string words together & tie in the song to help give the fic a much deeper effect (i.e, -in my victory- love it). It was worth your school tiredness:P:)
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I can't BELIEVE that I didn't review this story! After crying a little from TWC, I looked on the positive side, which is much more room for JANDRE! So then I went on a "read ALL jandre stories". And I am shocked I haven't reviewed because I have probably read this fic like twenty times.

What I love about this is their relationship isn't deceitful, it isn't a big production. It simply happens, and while their are so many sweet moments that make up their relationship, Andre knows that it isn't going to last. A 100% bittersweet. Which fits who I think they are. Jade and Andre will always be close friends, but nothing further than friends w/ benefits.

I think that the writing and the pacing is utterly perfect. One of my favorite lines "s the day Beck absolutely doesn't speak a word to him." I just found it a very bro way to handle things.

Overall I love this story! And I wanted to let you know!