Reviews for Fear of Flying
dpennell007 chapter 2 . 4/8/2018
Those darn assumptions really tend to muck up the works sometimes. You do a beautiful job of taking the time - even in the shortest of stories - to set the stage from near ruin to total redemption.
twilightknight09 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Amazing...I felt heartbroken for this Edward, and all the stress and pain he faced...you are truly a talent.
Pabot chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Shit. I... wow. I just love your one-shots, your two-shots and all your writings in general, you know? I'm completly and irrevocably in love with them.
Thank you. :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
that was just great but i need more that cant beall of it there should be so much more
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
well that wasabeautiful but it pisses me off to no extream the stupid boy says he loves her well the last time i chech loving someone means being honest so it seem to me he didnt love her as much as he said and hell he could go to college there didnt have to go away
Multishipper1 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Crying my eyes out. Beutiful story.
sapphire0427 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
This is really nice. In my experience, B/E high school sweetheart fics are usually sugary-sweet or ridiculous (or both), but this story has enough pain to balance the sweetness nicely.

Also, I love that Edward hates flying. I hate flying.
tattoo-of-a-heartbeat chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
This was really lovely to read. I am also loving String Theory and found this after reading the most recent update. Thank you for sharing this.
Blue Magic 13 chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
This is a beautiful story. Hard but real and it rings true. Never feels like you are using angst as a plot deice but only the real story of real people.
Daintress chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Very enjoyable. I am always pleased when Bella shows more fortitude than she did in canon, by NOT jumping back into the relationship as if his abandonment was somehow acceptable.
stoker fangirl chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Best description of a plane landing ever-very visceral. I liked the arc of this story a lot. Thanks for writing.
Iklepixie chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Great work
whohellanoes chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
such a marvelous story. like...whoa...you are damn good. so glad i stumbled across your stories. thanks for the read.
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
oh my...that was so...heartbreaking. i'm so sad right now.
TatianaOstrowski chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
This story was beautiful.

xx Natalia K