Reviews for Fear of Flying
Aurabee chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
This entire story is really lovely.
meadow11 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
I loved that so much. thanks for sharing.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
damn! I kind of understand where Edward is coming from but to not even tell Bella what was going on? to not give her a choice? well, that just kind of makes me want to slap him.
mycrookedsmile chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
omg, this part almost killed me. So intense. Whew, all's well that ends well.

I love Emmett, just in the few glimpses we got of him. I'm glad that nothing happened w/Mike and Bella, b/c he just seemed like a jerk.

thanks for writing, and to the donor for sharing.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I don't think there's anyone who quite twists the knife inside the chest as well as you do. I guess if one didn't enjoy angsty stories this could be a problem lol. I want to click next and read the 2nd part but I also want to sit here a while and just feel Edward's misery.

On a lighter note, I am so on board w/Edward on hiding behind glasses. I don't even have contacts, but I know I'd feel so naked and exposed without my glasses.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Jesus, that was just, uh, I have no words. Just like everything I've read of yours, I'm amazed. The emotion you put into words just floors me. I can't believe how in just two chapters you put such feeling for Edward and the sacrifices he made to take care of his family. I was a blubbering mess, but have dried up and am just loving this two-shot. Thank you so very much for sharing.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
AHHH! I must go read chapter two, like NOW!
jennayg123 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
I absolutely loved this story! Seriously amazing!
theonlykyla chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
As per usual, your writing astounds me with it's refreshing originality and depth of soul.

This story had me from the word go...it's a beautifully tragic and potentially triumphant.

I am in love with your writing and your characters and your stories. You are truly, truly gifted.

Beautifully done and I'd love their story to continue...
Fr333bird chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Beautiful writing, beautiful story. Very relieved they had a HEA! X
runtagua chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Ah, quite the journey. You are a very talented writer. Thank you for sharing your stories with all of us (me!). They, quite frankly, leave me breathless.
bmango chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I still think they're naive and stupid, but that's what growing up is about. Makes it all 'awwwwww' at the end. :) -b
j2h chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
It's not surprising how moving and heart wrenching this story is, because it's you. All your stories are amazing. But, seriously, in 2 chapters? In 2 chapters we fall in love and hate and love again with your characters. In 2 chapters you take us on a journey and return us home full circle. Thanks for sharing!
BriannaMarley chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
I loved this short. Like everything you produce, it was excellent. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I really enjoyed reading it. XoXoX
greeneyedgirly chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
What an amazing two-shot! I've always said that your writing was beautiful and you've yet again proved that fact. Thank you for sharing this with us.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »