Reviews for Merman's story
88888wwww chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Neko no minaoshi chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
Poor neji...
YinKeket chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
oh man everyone died only Kagome lived. it's nice of her to pray with the jewel to bring everyone back. uh light or strange voice telling to her to have the past rewritten. well everyone would be truly happy having no bad stuff that Naraku. uh it took her back on her birthday. oh man being a zombie like state sucks. oh man the well with the seal is broken seems like another adventure is coming to her. wow she is back in into the world of demons which in her time there are no demons, uh. crap Kagome got kidnap. uh Koga has to get another salve. what the Sango is in there with Kagome. good thing Koga got to the auction. yay they have been saved Kagome and Sango. Ginta and Hakkaku are awesome.
Ladey Devine chapter 11 . 6/18/2011
I loved it. U are one of my favorit authors and this is one story ill have no truble reading again and again.
Vixyfox chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
D'aw, it was a cute story although a bit hard to follow. I loved this idea but I would work on spelling and grammar a bit. Other than that, lovely.(And if I could insert a heart here I would)
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
I like it
darkblue91 chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
Love the story keep writing more
Heatherstar16 chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
Hahaha poor Iruka, and poor Naruto, you have to make a sequal to this!
107602 chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
Thank you for the update. and sorry I took so long to review. I LOVED this chapter, both Itachi and Kakashi were super cute and caught their man! :) It made me smile.
saya420 chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
great story and im looking forward to the next story you come out with, so until then ja ne.
EvilPopcorn chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
The plotbis interestig but your grammar could use some work...
107602 chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
Thank you for the update. I wonder how Itachi will save Naruto (and then capture him for himself). See you next update. ;)
saya420 chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
great chapter and im really looking forward to the next chapter to come out, so until then ja ne.
AnjoRemix chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
omg no wayy! . u better update soon q.q waaaahhhh i wanna know what will happened! TT
107602 chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
See you when you get your computer working again. Viruses suck.