Reviews for A Tale of Two Booths
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 5/24
There's nothing wrong with a little fluffiness every now & then. I loved this one. That's what I want for my B&B, a happy life with their little family. Awesome story!
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 5/24
On my way now to wipe the tears & brush my teeth:) You were correct...fluffy, but oh so sweet. Perfection hits the nail on the head. Love this little family.
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 5/24
Awwww, home, family, & now marriage & more children. Booth is in hog heaven. They have come a very long way.
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 5/23
Lucky couple. Perfect house for their little family. I think I can visualize a future wedding? Neighbors to the Hodgins...that could make for some interesting stories.
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 5/23
This story just keeps getting better & better. Bath tubs are a fav of theirs on the show as well. I loved the Boothy, "what did I do?" & "care to fill me in on what I did?" So Booth:)
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 5/23
Perfect chapter depicting Booth's perfect family. This was fluffy sweet:)
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 5/23
Oh yeah, everything's right with the Bones world. B&B are together, their partnership is still a go with the FBI, & Parker is a happy camper that still has the use of a pool. And I'm a happy camper living vicariously through Brennan:)
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 5/23
I love how Sweets immediately knew, & then Bboth's, "Mommy & Daddy are together." That is so Booth when it comes to Sweets.
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 5/23
You made it seem so easy here, yet on the show, it's like pulling teeth. This is what I wanted, but before the season 6 fiasco. Wasn't so difficult, right. But once again, she's a stronger woman than me in that she could stop with a kiss! Logic be damned!
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 5/23
Kids are a lot smarter than they get credit for, & more honest. Yes she logs him, & he does like her more than you know who! I think I'm going to love this story as well. I know I love Parker even more after this chapter alone. Out of the mouths of babes:)
Terri411 chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
WOW I really loved this BONES FF even do it was more of a T rating then a M rating never the less it was still really good thank you (I love everything BONES ) :-).
EdelweissSparkles chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Adorable. SO adorable.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Lovely story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
BnB447 chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Gorgeous story! I loved the big time jumps :)
MrsGPotter2 chapter 10 . 10/23/2012