Reviews for Duress
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This was a very interesting take on why Sam could be acting so strange. I just hope the show is using this same sort of story line, I want Sam to return to being Sam and Dean to be the big brother again. We all need it! Excellent Work!
Cainchan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
really amazing story. I really thing that is an interesting version at how season 6 would be. This story calls for a sequel. really good. thank you very much.
JacksBoonie chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
*guffaw*

Dean! *smick-smack* Wake up and smell the evil!

Awesome! Really well written! And very plausible. I could definitely see this happening on the show. (And Mitch Pileggi is an /amazing/ bad guy. I can't wait to see what the show has in store for him! And Corin Nemic. :P)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
AWWWWWE. .THAT MESS.. UP..HOPE THAT NOT LIKE THAT IN SHOW.. POUTED

THAT BE VERY SAD... POUTED

BUT STILL LOVE IT..

WANDER WHEN DEAN GOING TO FINE OUT AND SAVE SAMMY ..

O,O
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
OH MY GOD! LPVE!

THIS ROCKED!

OOHH! HEIS SO GOOD AS A BAD GUY! this explains so much!

nice idea! :)

loved it!
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Poor Sammy. This is certainly a plausible explanation to his weird behavior. I think he's just emotionally shutdown, which seems to be his default defense mechanism when something traumatic happens to him (like in Mystery Spot when Dean really did die...) - but I hope he snaps out of it soon...with Dean's help, of course! I like this as a oneshot but would love another chapter in which Dean finds out and goes all big brother on Gramps and the Campbell soup kids. ;)
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Girlfriend, you've opened Pandora's Box and I'm DYING for more! and the fact that you used the name of a real entity was frosting on the cake! Speaking of cake, I don't suppose I could have another slice, could I? Cuz the way you've portrayed the characters, right down to the dialog-awesome! :D *hugs Sammy*
calcium77 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Wow. That would be a cool twist. Can you please go get a job on the writing staff of supernatural? I always like the direction you go with things!

Great story. Really enjoyed it. Thanks so much for writing and sharing! :-)

kat
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
One shot? But.. but... you have to write a sequel then! Yes, a sequel where Dean figures everything out goes all grade A protective!big!brother!Dean on Marmaduke-er I mean Adramelek- and kicks his butt!

I love that it's not just me that thinks something is off with Sam and Grandpa and the Campbell gang. I like that Dean knows something is going on but is just frustrated that he cant get Sam to open up to him.

Wonderful story Tyranusfan, I'm glad the new season has your writing juices flowing too!
klutzysunshine chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Interesting scenario and great fic! I didn't even think of something like that.
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
AWW! Poor Sammy :(. Definitely think Samuel is bad in some way in the show. This is an interesting explanation to why. Really great story dear! Would be interesting to see how Dean would react to this situation.
teal-lover chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I like it-please continue! I would love to see how this plays out when Dean finds out.
Azure the Dragonlady chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Excellent story! Well done!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
yeah I don't trust the campbells with a 10ft pole. great fic!
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Mitch Pileggi is TOO good as a bad guy - maybe that's why I'm really struggling to see him as the benevolent grandfather. And he's definitely hiding something. I like your hypothesis - it deals with the "offness" about the Campbells, and about Sam, all at once. Plus, I liked the fact that our Sammy was still hidden inside that mask (even if it wasn't exactly nice for him...)
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »