Reviews for Duress
Phx chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
OOh this I loved. THIS I would love to see. Mind you, I'd love it even more to see Dean figure things out and go all protective big brother bad A-ss on those creepy Campbells.

I did love how Dean knows there is something wrong and that he is going to try to figure things out.

Love this twist - but, awk, what do you mean its only a one shot?
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Awesome! You know, I'd prefer something like this rather than having all those relatives hang around. I want it back to just Sam and Dean being brothers.

Glad the new season has got your muse working and looking forward to reading more from you. :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
3 this!
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Oh my...this actually made me cry. Poor Sam. It was so wonderfully written! Wouldn't it be crazy if it were something like that and why we shouldn't trust Grandpa? Hmmm. You've got the wheels in my head a-turnin! Anyway, great work! Please write more! I LOVE your stories and I'm ever more eager at the prospect of getting to read Season 6 goodies!
spnMom chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Wow, that is another idea that I never thought of... Grandpa was definitely creepy enough for me to buy this theory. Thanks for posting... Love it!
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3