Reviews for Total Drama Hyrule: Universal Perspective
WhiteTigerStripes chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! i cant for the next chapter! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ update!
KTDLover chapter 12 . 12/15/2010
AWESOME! Skull Kid...poor
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 12 . 12/15/2010
I hope that they find a friend for Tyler/Skull Kid, not even with more powers he gets better. Oh, Shadow Temple, that thing was scary when I played OoT, I hope you can make justice for it.
Princess Absahail chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
Awww, poor Midna :( hope everything winds up well for her. As for Veran, she really needs to learn a few new insults. Preferablly clever ones that don't include the term "goth" in it.

My favorite part though would have to be the AxH moment. Al-er, I mean Onyx really impressed me by not only acting like he would in canon, but also being arguably more developed.

Fantastic addition to a fantasic story. Keep it up!
poison innocence chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
Great Chapter! Sorry I havn't reviewed in a while. I think you pulled heather and veran out perfectly! It was like wow...

I do feel bad 4 Midna. Oh and Please don't die a horrible death that involves a pan...I mean a tv tray... no..no. Then I wouldn't find out how this story ends :)

Thx 4 writting!

poison innocence
KTDLover chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
AWESOME! I feel sorry for Minda, though. Her kick butt self is just too awesome to be Also, if Dark Link is Cody, then whould he like Minda?
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
Interesting chapter, I didn't know that Veran could possess her enemies, Courtney is not going to be happy. Poor Skull Kid, nobody respect him, but will people regret this?
cigarettemetaphor chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
Great chapter. I wonder what's up with Midna though. It seems like she's hiding something. I may be wrong... I hope you update soon.
Princess Absahail chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
Okay, normally I'd be angry for an update this late, but...MAN! This was a good chapter.

My personal favorite part was the Sages! Owen as a Goron was just made of the very rare epic win.

Plus, the very snarky Veran was a very nice bonus. Denying that she actually pities Dark Link was definetly a nice way of giving her a little depth.

Thanks so much for writing, this story is absolutely fantastic!
cigarettemetaphor chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
Honestly, I only read this because my best friend said you were an amazing writer. I have to admit, she's right. I love SkullKid. He's awesome. I never really thought of Trent and Courtney as a couple, but now that I think of it they would be great together. You are an awesome author and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Princess Absahail chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
...the plotline...the characters...the realationships...the jokes...the drama...it's just oozing with that sort of awsome that you only encounter every few years. I don't care how long it takes you to update, I have no doubt that It'll amaze me with its fantastic skill!
KTDLover chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
MINDA KICKS $$!XD She rocks! Great chapter!XD
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
Good, Byrne is Duncan, and Trent can finally transform into Wolf Link (although I didn't play Twilight Princess, I know a bit the deal). Keep going
xX-Callisto-Xx chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
8D Finally there was Midna.

I'm a bit confused why she's in imp form though. Didn't that imp form curse get broken or did someone re-put it on her in this story?

Anyways... I love this story and even though I figured Midna would be like Gwen, I couldn't help but keep thinking she reminded me more of Heather in your story. o3o
KTDLover chapter 8 . 10/19/2010