Reviews for Search For the Mysterious Missing Medals
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
Done reading this. I wonder what will happen to shinichi after that. And what is that so called mission. I will read the next story later
Twilight Kyu chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Now that you upload this, I almost forgot about Kindaichi. Will he show up in 'Hunt for The Mystical Medals'?
CannibaLilly chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Nice one!

I like the idea, it's really cool.

Btw just one thing, it'd be better if you had extended the scene when Shinichi is shrinking to Conan again, more emotion/pain, etc.

But expect from that, it's nice )
firepaw chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
sorry. But I CANNOT see Mouri as that much of an idiot. thickheaded, he may but he's not that stupid and arrogant.

... okay, maybe arrogant, but not that stupid.

Also, I'm sure the police would NEVER open fire with civilians around, not like that. Nor would they hand off a gun to a kid that young, amazing prodigy or not.

Sorry this has all been crit, but I did kind of skim, but in general I would say 3x crossovers are really meh because you need to know all three stories (which I do not, only DC over here ;)

Though I did like the "killing" of Shinichi at the end...

Vermouth is sneaky, sly, and gives a new name to "sneaky bitch" at the same time, snipers are used to snipe at people. From up to 500 meters away. Sniper rifles are not machine guns.

The BO is giant. Deadly, and smart. They wouldn't kill someone before finding where the loot was stashed. They also wouldn't send snipers on a car chase ; (snipersin the shadows.)

I can tell you were trying, but I can't feel anything for Kindaichi. As a not in future fics, this one seem action-packed, but I know no more that "Mouri's an idiot. Shinichiconansmart detective, creepy guy wants medals, other creey thing wants medals, BO wants to sell medals, Kindaichismart detective."
Arsyahlamune chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
Wow...that'amazing! Hm...so good.
SyahirSQRT2 chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
Okay, a cliffhanger. Interesting.

And, something that I don't expect to read, isn't Gin the boss of the BO?

And, you had made such a good job in showing Mori's immature, stupid behaviour. How can he say that he's the one who took on the burglars. I'm really annoyed at that part. But I like that feeling.

Overall, it is such a good job you had made right here. I haven't red the other story that continues the "To Be Continued..." of this story. But, I expect something shocking. You know, like Shinichi came back from the dead or something. You said that he had no pulse when someone checked it, right?

And, I'm confused about Ankh...
SyahirSQRT2 chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
I love this part in this chapter:

"Huh? A flying hand?"

"These medals are mine... hope you wouldn't mind if I eat them..."

"Uh... sure..."

How ignorant (or maybe, dumb) is Vodka actually? He had such a small brain for such a huge body...
SyahirSQRT2 chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
There's something that I don't quite comprehense in your story; who, or what, is Ankh? What I understand right now is it is a 99.99% silver monster, currently in right-hand form, made out of the silver medals... and... I don't get it.

Every time I read a story, I always convert the story into a comic in my head to make sure that I understand the story. If I can't do it, so the story is unclear. From chapter 1 till this chapter, I can make a mental comic in my head; that means your fanfiction is well-written and comprehensive.
SyahirSQRT2 chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
It's quite annoying when I'm reading the DC part and Kogoro seems like he's really, really hate Conan. Oh well...

And, I wonder, does GTA is being sold in Japan?
SyahirSQRT2 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
What the...! Korn fired to the driver's balls? Where did you get this idea? Well, lucky (or unlucky) for him, the car was exploded and he don't have to suffer from that shot, but instead to suffer from his body being roasted to almost 2000 degrees C and been obliterated... Hmm...
SyahirSQRT2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Okay, so far (that I've red) it sounds good. I'll spend the rest of the night reading this fanfiction. It is a great kickstart; or what I would rather say "boot" (IT terms _) for the story.

Oh yeah, I've checked the definition of RPG in Google (query:"define:RPG") because I don't know what it is, and I found lot's of results. From .org, it defines RPG as role-playing game, reprot program generator, rocket propelled grenade and rebounds per game. I wonder, which RPG is associated with the Black Organization? Hmm... do they have someone who is a master programmer in business applications?

Oh, it's rocket propelled grenade. Wow, do they really have something like this?
Arsyahlamune chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Wow...that's great! That look I like this!
Twilight Kyu chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
Okay, I didn't see that coming... Ending with a cliffhanger.

What's gonna happen to Shinichi/Conan?

Anyway, this fic's a bit short (only 7 chapters) yet good. I don't mind with the story being short. Good job with this fic and I'm looking forward for the sequel.

Congrats for finishing another fic.
Twilight Kyu chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
O_o...

That was a close one for Conan since those two, Gin and Vodka, are around (Seriously, I never thought I would see them again).

Looking good so far.

Keep it up!
NeoStriderTahj1989 chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
Not bad. I'll be the first to admit that it's not the kind of outcome I had in mind, but it was still not too bad.

I'm looking forward to your follow-up tale.