Reviews for Into the Fire
Richardc269 chapter 32 . 2/1/2013
Huh. An interesting story. If you're writing a sequel, take your time with it. Make it something YOU think is worthwhile. I liked this story, and I honestly hope you continue with it. Until next time...
FuckingTypo chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Already dropping this. None if the Spartans act like Spartans. Only one or two are any kind of outgoing to non-Spartans, and one was Kurt.
FuckingTypo chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Got a problem, well three actually.

1) A Spartan hitting or kicking you would kill you, especially that soon after augmentations when they wouldn't have control.
2) You would never take one down...ever. Even without the skill, their reaction time is more than enough to see the attempt and react to it, even if he underestimated you.
3) What happened to the plasma weapons you had? At this point in the story there has been minimal, if any contact with the covenant and no samples of their tech.

The first two you could solve ready by having someone else find him, such as a marine it ODST.
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
Oh, I forgot this armor didn't have shields, or they did, but were just alot weaker then the ones in Halo 2&3.
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
haha, damn, he went Albert Wesker on the captain. I've gotta admit, Jack has been getting pretty ballsy lately. I wonder how far he'll go before he crosses the line.
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Damn. he gets a piece of heaven then the guy takes it all away. What an ass.
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Aw, I feel bad for Evergreen.
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
excellente! I enjoyed the whole chapter. Even though Jack's constant questioning of himself is kinda annoying seeing as how his actions will save many lives, I guess I can understand how it'd feel to kill someone for the first time.
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
It's good to see some emotional development, as Jack being a ninth grader suddenly turning into the perfect killing machine who can handle any situation would have been too cliche.
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
haha, "lemme hear your plan C." That's really something I'd say.
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
WTF? lol, two elites randomly showing up in the human world is pretty crazy. Seeing as how this got so many reviews, I'm sure it's a great story, insaneness non-withstanding.
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 31 . 8/24/2012
That was amazing.
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh damn. I finally found a Halo insert that got past the first chapter! Oh, and you should probably put Self insert into the description. It'd help people to find it.
edboy4926 chapter 32 . 7/29/2012
Awesome story.
Looking forward to the sequel.
Abyss Wolf chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
hey this is Abyss Wolf here this is the second to time i am reading this storie and i still enjoy it so keep up the good work