Reviews for Into the Fire
Dubbel0 chapter 31 . 10/19
Dam this story was good i hated the way it ended butt it is also the best way to end this wonderfull story
Zues Killer Productions chapter 32 . 1/1/2015
Well, that was an explosive ending. *shot*

I have to say, I wonder how the sequel pans out. *proceeds to grab juggernaut armor*
Zues Killer Productions chapter 27 . 1/1/2015
And the situation went from bad to oh crap...
Zues Killer Productions chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Just finished cleaning the grunts from a few chapters back. Did I miss anything good?
Zues Killer Productions chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is kind of what I think the rapture looks like. Except replace those elites with Cyberdemons.
clovett chapter 32 . 11/22/2014
I'm conflicted. I loved this story, but the ending was just too sudden. It felt rushed and ergo kind of contrived.

I really loved reading this, which is why the end leaves such a sour taste in my mouth.
Richardc269 chapter 32 . 2/1/2013
Huh. An interesting story. If you're writing a sequel, take your time with it. Make it something YOU think is worthwhile. I liked this story, and I honestly hope you continue with it. Until next time...
FuckingTypo chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Already dropping this. None if the Spartans act like Spartans. Only one or two are any kind of outgoing to non-Spartans, and one was Kurt.
FuckingTypo chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Got a problem, well three actually.

1) A Spartan hitting or kicking you would kill you, especially that soon after augmentations when they wouldn't have control.
2) You would never take one down...ever. Even without the skill, their reaction time is more than enough to see the attempt and react to it, even if he underestimated you.
3) What happened to the plasma weapons you had? At this point in the story there has been minimal, if any contact with the covenant and no samples of their tech.

The first two you could solve ready by having someone else find him, such as a marine it ODST.
Lu Bane Na chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
Oh, I forgot this armor didn't have shields, or they did, but were just alot weaker then the ones in Halo 2&3.
Lu Bane Na chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
haha, damn, he went Albert Wesker on the captain. I've gotta admit, Jack has been getting pretty ballsy lately. I wonder how far he'll go before he crosses the line.
Lu Bane Na chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Damn. he gets a piece of heaven then the guy takes it all away. What an ass.
Lu Bane Na chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Aw, I feel bad for Evergreen.
Lu Bane Na chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
excellente! I enjoyed the whole chapter. Even though Jack's constant questioning of himself is kinda annoying seeing as how his actions will save many lives, I guess I can understand how it'd feel to kill someone for the first time.
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
It's good to see some emotional development, as Jack being a ninth grader suddenly turning into the perfect killing machine who can handle any situation would have been too cliche.