Reviews for Into the Fire
I'm only reviewing so you don't destroy me.
Praetus Azrael Antairian chapter 32 . 7/2
dude this story is increable, worth making a sequal.
OooOooooOo JAcK X ShEILa
Merecor chapter 33 . 6/26
I just found this story a couple days ago, and I’ve loved reading it. I would love to read more from this universe if you ever decide to return to it. Thank you for sharing your writing!
Reaper4425 chapter 33 . 6/24
I think ya best get your ass back in the ring and be amazing with your writing. Honestly, I love how your back and actually putting an effort into putting up another chapter. Just to say for the next chapter, good luck.
RamenKnight chapter 33 . 6/23
I thought these were only legends, the revival of long dead yet beloved stories. I look forward to it.
What happened to kitik?
Guest chapter 14 . 10/3/2017
Just so you know, people discovering that they are gay generally happens during or after puberty, so Li wouldn’t know when he was six
Hz chapter 32 . 6/19/2017
There JUST [MIA] HOPE YOU CONTINUE IT BECUSAE THIS IS A GOOD STORY SO KEEP IT UP CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUL.
Zomvee chapter 32 . 3/26/2017
I only got one question for you are they dead? And please don't pull the "a spartan never dies, just missing in action".
Dubbel0 chapter 31 . 10/19/2016
Dam this story was good i hated the way it ended butt it is also the best way to end this wonderfull story
Zues Killer Productions chapter 32 . 1/1/2015
Well, that was an explosive ending. *shot*

I have to say, I wonder how the sequel pans out. *proceeds to grab juggernaut armor*
Zues Killer Productions chapter 27 . 1/1/2015
And the situation went from bad to oh crap...
Zues Killer Productions chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Just finished cleaning the grunts from a few chapters back. Did I miss anything good?
Zues Killer Productions chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is kind of what I think the rapture looks like. Except replace those elites with Cyberdemons.