Reviews for Another Time
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/12
"and to him the centuries of her life seemed like seconds compared to that pause." Oh. It hurts my heart.
OakeX chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This was a nice story. I didn't even find it that sad to be honest, the ending was very heartwarming and sweet. And the actual plot is quite original, I don't think I've read a story like this one before. It was very well-written, nice description, et ctera, et cetera, et cetera. Just refer to my reviews for your other stories to see what I think of this. I keep trying to find something which you could improve on in this writing but I keep coming up short. Basically, this story is great, as per usual, and the ghost thing was very well done. Really funny and interesting.
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Aw :')

-Rosy
WriterGuy1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
They had to die? Ouch, I would have thought Artemis would say "screw it, I'm just gonna make myself immortal!" and that would be that.
Koneko713 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I submit, you go on favorite authors list.

Thanks for making me cry twice in so many minutes. This is, well, rather perfect. I rather wish we knew who Root is waiting for. It'd just be too good (or bad) for it to be Vinyaya I suppose.

I can't decide if I'm very happy or horribly depressed now. I will go sit in the corner and eat chocolate until I know...
FenrirSS chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
nice idea and very sweet.
Ocaj chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
But... thats so sad :(
PurpleMidnight chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Call me crazy, but this actualy wasn't depressing to me at all. More uplifting, if anything - the idea that you get a second chance, in the end, to fix the things you left broken. The whole Artemis/Holly pairing always struck me as a little off, given the age, species, culture - all the things that stand between them; them getting an afterlife together to make up for it makes me happy. Awesome story, overall. Write more!
lyra0the0white chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
You played me very well!

Halfway through the fic I was honestly thinking that Root would make Artemis DO SOMETHING about Holly (I mean... why visit Artemis when he must've had so many people that meant more to him than Artemis?).

Even after he told Root that he had to wait until he was dead I was thinking(hoping) 'ah-ah! he's going to change his mind!'. But NO! I was avidly reading and I get to the end and 'OMG THEY'RE DEAD' and I start crying. I feel stupid. I feel so stupid right now that I can't even tell if I liked this fic at all or not!

Anyway, very well written, I loved the Root-Artemis interaction. But you depressed me. THANK YOU /sarcasm

*grumbles* gonna add it to favorites anyway *grumbles*

write more! (but turn the depressing down a notch)

Thank you for the wonderful reading!
Don't Hug Me I Hate You chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Awwww, this was cute!
Artemis Fowl Lover chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
ARE YOU FOR REAL YOU GO AND END IT LIKE THAT THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS YOU FORGET YOU NEED TO LEARN *REWRITE*

*SORRY I'M SO MEAN BUT I'M RIGHT SORRY*

~AFL
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Oh, I loved this! I admit, a part of me was expecting crack (Ghost!Root, can you blame me? ;D) but this was lovely! Very touching, and both Artemis and Root were wholly in character and a joy to read. I just loved Arty trying his best to act nonchalant at Root's appearance, and the Commander's disappointment! Haha. Root was just brilliant - gruff, edging around the topics he didn't want to address, but still very straight-talking . . . a hint of belligerence towards Artemis, but also a hint of respect and maybe even affection. It was really well played. I loved that his ghostly visitation didn't suddenly prompt Artemis to rush out and tell Holly he loves her - it kept it from being too sweet or clich├ęd, that way, and it's very Artemis to calmly stick to his decisions like that.

I wonder who Root's waiting for? I get little urges to ship Julius from time to time, I can't help it. He's just too funny, you can only imagine how he'd react to romance. (My favourites to pair him with mentally are Vinyaya and, oddly enough, Holly's mother. (He's such a father figure to her it seems sweet somehow, to imagine he was maybe in love with her mother once upon a time.) )

Anyway, I loved it! Great work! :)
Victoria of Memphis chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Ooooooooooooh! I loved this, Lli! I liked how you had Root at around Arty.
ElemenOp145 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Love it! Such a happy/sad ending you made me cry! :) (in a good way)
Mrs-Holly-Fowl chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I like how this story show Artemis as a more caring and human person. It also made me wonder who Commander Root was waiting for. I love the last part, even though it made me really sad to realize they were both dead. This was a fantastic story.