Reviews for Make Your Heart
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Loved it!
Syd15 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Okay, so I'm back again, sorry I disappeared, real life (Uni) can get crazy...

But I've been readng, only that I read on my ipod and without internet so I couldn't leave reviews.

On to the story review.

I spent the whole first part thinking, "Really? She's not even gonna asking how come he knew where she was?"

Oh, but she did, she just had to focus on something else and not only on his dazzling smile. LOL

II

I love it when he gets the courage to tell her that he loves her (in his own way) and she just says she knows, as if it is a given.

I love how he knows everyone, but she remains a mistery. And I love that even though she doesn't have his "powers" she knows him.

Lovely!

III

Wow, Red John's trial.

I don't think it ever ocurred to me that this could happen on the show. I mean it probably won't (this kind of epic bad guys always go with a big show, not something as mundane as a trial) but I got to admit that this would be refreshingly good.

Sitting in a room, facing him in a situation like that...

Awesome.

IV

"She decides she would rather have him inside the house than have her neighbors call the cops because some crazy man in a suit was chanting her name on her front porch."

That sounds just like Jane XDD I can see it, really.

The scenery in this was is beautful. I love a good "power is out so we use candles" fic. I don't know, the whole candles gives the story a sense of intimacy that just nails it for me...

"He knows that in another lifetime, she would have been the one for him."

I love, love, love this sentence and what it means.

It would be great to see how their relatioship would work if they didn't have all the Red John's baggage, but I know that if there wasn't Red John they wouldn't have met.

And I love their relationship as it is, but I don't know, I can't help wondering what it would have been like if they have met in some other way... Maybe him founding his way to the C.B.I. without his wife having to die. But that would bring infidelity to the issue I don't know know how I feel about that (I like it even less when there are kids)...

VI

Ohhhhhhh, she came home early because she missed him.

And they are married and using cuffs, I love it.

Great way to end this fic.
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I thought paper was the first anniversary, not that I'm complaining. Leather is likely more exciting than paper lol!

I was trying to figure out if all the little stories were connected in the same universe or if each was a separate universe if you will. The ones that didn't quite match seemed to be that RJ was in court and then the other part where it seems implied that Lisbon killed RJ. Well, whatever. I loved the collection of one shots and very happy with the one you wrapped up with. I've read a lot of Mentalist stories but to me surprisingly not many of them in wedded bliss, unless I skipped them. I can be picky on what stories I choose to read based on summary, word count and the first few paragraphs.

Good work and as always looking forward to more.
Avide chapter 1 . 10/6/2010

The first one's my favorite from this little collection.
anthropologist chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Yana! This is amazing. You write such great chemistry between Jane and Lisbon, and I loved what you did with this 'five times' prompt. I can't decide for sure, but I think iv is my favorite. Something about it just really sat right with me. I wish I had something clever to say, but honestly you just amaze every time. Reading your stories never gets old :) In love with your writing? Definitely ;)
jasadin chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
i was going to be bad and not review because i couldn't be bothered signing in. But then I went to your profile to read your other fics and felt guilty since i really loved your fic!

This has been my first even Mentalist review. Not sure what brought on my sudden obsession - but thank you for helping it grow :)
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Nicely done. A lovely series of vignettes that felt true to the characters especially in light of where we seem to be this season. I especially loved the last two lines of the fifth one. Really beautiful. This was a great way to start my day :)
lil smiles chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I haven't reviewed in forever, but this fic couldn't go without being reviewed. Just gorgeous. I don't know anyone who can touch your ability to convey the pureness of the Jane/Lisbon dynamic. Love, love, love this! Early contender for next year's Jellies for sure.
lightrain chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
great story! really liked it.
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I really appreciate after a hard day, coming and reading this. You never disappoint to please a reader. I really liked them all. It was well written and the Jisbon was so IC. I would love to write like you do. Really good stories. I would show you my favorite lines, but there is to many. I liked it all. Loved it!

"You did what?" She snaps, a loud, angry whisper that makes Jane's eyebrows rise for a second before he shakes his head.

"Oh would you just listen to me for once, woman? I told you, yelling later. C'mon."-lol
shepweir always chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Very well done. All the individual stories were excellent and intriguing Your JIBSON was right on. Definitely kept Jane and Lisbon in character.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I really like this. I think I love your POV piece from VP better, but this is a close second. I think i and v are my favorites, b/c you capture the tender "dance" between them so well, and I absolutely LOVE the thought of Jane wanting to take care of her.

I also like iv too, because the thought of Jane being bored during a blackout amuses me. ii just seemed a little sudden for my tastes, and I do like iii as well, but then I always like a RJ resolution theory.

Spectacular job, as usual!
Afterglow04 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Sigh.

I've had the absolute worst day in...well, a really long time, so this was just what I needed, thank you. I already knew from the story description that I'd love this.

I'll keep this one short, since I've said it all before and my opinion hasn't suddenly changed, but I will say that my favourite was number 5. Even though 6 had the handcuffs :p

Also, I'd forgotten just how great author alerts are.

Cathy
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I think the last one was my favorite..heck they were all wonderful :D This made my day!
lucyyh chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Probably this not gonna have much sense, but I'm not a morning person...

I love the fic. First part was hilarious, with Jane putting the man on a trance to allowed Lisbon escape from him XD...Jane was so sweet at his own waym but sweet anyway.

Second part is my favorite. The way how he realized that hes stuck on the past, just because is easier...and when he decided that he didn't want to be like that and went to told Lisbon how he felt, and you instead of telling us what he said, explained what Lisbon felt whe she heard him is awesome.

Third part: "Because they'll be facing it together". So much hope in one sentence.

Fourth part, They shared a lot without saying much.

Fifth part...hot! They teased and showed how much they love each other...it's very romantic.

It's clear that I love how you write?

See you soon.-