Reviews for Ex Tempore
Anarade Relle chapter 1 . 3/15
Sasuke as a aggressive super-proud father is pretty amusing. I can certainly see how it'd happen especially considering we know how much of his life revolved his family. I thought the whole "Oi!" thing a bit OOC but that's probably because years of fanfiction has conditioned me to expect him going "Hn" all the time. Had a chuckle when I realized that!

Good story!
BloodPokemon101 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Ha! Sasuke seemed a bit OOC. But it's still hilarious!
Tobee chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Holy crap. I had not expected that. Talk about aggressive fathers. You almost killed me. Water and lungs do not mix well and neither does drinking and this story:D
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Haha, that was really fun.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
you're hilarious!
Poppy Grave Dreams chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Lol, Sasuke is the Maes Hughes of Naruto.
casey10rok chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hahahahaha! Awww Sasuke, sooo funny! XD
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hillarious. He kinda reminds me of maes hughes from fullmetal alchemist.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Sasuke is crazy obsessive. He was with his devotion to Itachi, with his hatred of Itachi and with his love of revenge. It's only logical he becames an insanely doting father and the Naruto equivalent of Major Hughes.

Great work on this.
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Sasuke modeled after Maes Hughes from FMA? Surprisingly awesome.
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
lol Sasuke reminds me of major Hughes from FMA xD
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
you turned sasuke into roy mustangs best friend (._.) awesome (XD)
Jas- El chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
haha, Sasuke has become Hughes. Thats awesome!
X59 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You know Sasuke trying to show pictures off his son reminds me of Maes Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist and how he shows off pictures of his daughter.

Son of a bitch I know have a picture of Hughes, of all people, acting bat shit insane because of you! have warped my mind!