Reviews for Ex Tempore
casey10rok chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hahahahaha! Awww Sasuke, sooo funny! XD
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hillarious. He kinda reminds me of maes hughes from fullmetal alchemist.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Sasuke is crazy obsessive. He was with his devotion to Itachi, with his hatred of Itachi and with his love of revenge. It's only logical he becames an insanely doting father and the Naruto equivalent of Major Hughes.

Great work on this.
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Sasuke modeled after Maes Hughes from FMA? Surprisingly awesome.
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
lol Sasuke reminds me of major Hughes from FMA xD
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
you turned sasuke into roy mustangs best friend (._.) awesome (XD)
Jas- El chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
haha, Sasuke has become Hughes. Thats awesome!
X59 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You know Sasuke trying to show pictures off his son reminds me of Maes Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist and how he shows off pictures of his daughter.

Son of a bitch I know have a picture of Hughes, of all people, acting bat shit insane because of you!

Bastard...you have warped my mind!
nartog chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
oh this one is a favorite when i log in , anyway lovely and sasuke reminds me of that guy with glasses that was killed from fullmetal alchemist (been a while since i saw it so i cant remember most names) .
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Yay! Cracky Sasuke! Thank you!
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
The idea of Sasuke as a father scares me. The idea of Sasuke forcing everyone to look at baby pictures even more so. Nice job, Twin.
flamehead23a chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
haha. I don't know who I feel worse for, the people he shows those picture to, or his son as he grows up and everyone associates him with crazy-scary genjutsus.
fransis chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Holly!.. Oh, you are evil! How are you doing this?)))) Nah, don't really wanna know, it's just so... astonishingly.

"And besides, you're wrong! My baby has made me a better man," Sasuke adds, pulling a photo out of his pocket and brandishing it like a weapon. "How can you not be inspired looking at such a picture of innocence?"

Ho-ho-hoooo)))))) I'd like to *see* it! And - whoa! - I actually love Sasuke! After your stories - yessss! Twiсe your're making Rinji Sasuke's seacret weapon. Oh my, he is an absolute Uchiha))

You're miracle-worker!))
pathsforme chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
*bursts out laughing* Oh man, Sasuke, our avenger has been warped into Hughes (of FMA)? That is awesome. Proudest father, ever!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
That is totally a Hughes moment from FMA. I'm sure people have been telling you this.

Anyways, I love love this. haha So cute and made me laugh. Oh Sasuke.