Reviews for Heavenly Demon
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 1 . 4/18
nooooooooooooooooooo
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 1 . 4/14
Cool to see that there is an actual meaning to the name, and you actually seemed to put thought into the name. At the beginning, I thought you just made his name into something generically angelic.
Please update soon
Hariel is angel purification
Not to be mean but don't post a story as complete when it's not!
It posses people off.
The Protector chapter 14 . 1/15
Like I said before; it WILL NOT be the same thing. I'll still be able to tell the difference between you and someone else.
will you tell us when someone adopts the stories?
Sky Art chapter 14 . 1/14
NOOOOOOOOOOO ;-; ;-; ;-;
MidnightGlows chapter 14 . 1/13
how do you lose interest in supernatural?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
Oh my god. Are we getting Demon!Dean early? Are we? Please? That would be so awesome! Ah the sin is addicting in this fic.
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 13 . 12/6/2016
UPDATE PLEASE
Black Rift of Insanity chapter 13 . 8/28/2016
This story is really great :) can't wait to read more.
Bleh chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Why do you people incest on homosexual pairings? Why do you people refuse the very idea that the winchesters are in fact straight?
Every harry fanfic I've read, save 1, are yaoi.

You wincest creatures are all over the place. You insist on spawning stupid yaoi bullshit all over this site. It is a sickness. I have spent hours looking for the stories that aren't gay romance works. Why can't anybody develop straight pairings without stopping at a chapter or two? You people are like cockroaches.
blurredmishaps chapter 13 . 6/11/2016