Reviews for The Last Cerebrate
Serithus chapter 7 . 3/8
Update when you can, this is a pretty awesome fic
morganoth chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
aweosme
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
continue
defiasstone2 chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Hi, I am loving the story so far, the thought behind how you are approaching it is a nice change to the other fanfics i have read in the genre. Please do keep writing, i have enjoyed reading this a large amount :)
Mayflower chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I encourage you to update please friend! PLease don't let your readers down bring them back up by updating this awesome story again!
Dia Mast chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
This is such an amazing story, you've portrayed Zeratul perfectly and Done justice to all the other characters too! Keep updating, I'd love to read more!
lordsesshomaru2 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
i'm really liking this story; it's taking the end of WoL in a different and interesting direction.
Jjvalour chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
This sort of situation is exactly why I side with Selendis...
Alrex chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
This is a great story, and I must wonder why you are hesitant to continue it. Why would you stop? I'm sure many of your readers like this story as well and just don't review. So keep up the good work! :D
tita2013 chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
kerrigan is so funny lol

please update soon XD
fortkavanagh chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
I like it!
axely chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
hell! it was 'bout time
Alkeni chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
I eagerly await more.
Guardian54 chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Absurdly good and fascinating, that's all I can say, far better than anything I have produced... I hope I can do something similarly good when it comes time to write my Supreme Commander-Starcraft crossover (after I finish SupCom: Mass Effect)...
Scorpion.Sorcerer7 chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
Good going. This story has lots of potential. I like the pace, the detalization and the overall going of this story.

Just as a general advice, don't go too much into the protoss sciencel.