Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
well what if she dates a jewish guy or something? They all know hebrew. I would have gone with Greek, like ancient Greek. Nobody knows that. Some know Hebrew, some know Latin, but only huge nerds know ancient greek.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Omg I love this one too! :D Particularly that last line! Excellent concept :)
i.heart.play-doh chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
ahh, what a hot story. :) i loved it! awesome job.

i watched the hell's kitchen episode with kelli williams in it; i think i saw a tattoo on her left forearm there. i thought it was cool that you had gillian have a tattoo too.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh man! I get leaving Lightman in the dark about what it says, but did you have to leave us readers in the dark too? So not fair! I'm dying to know what it says!

Anyways, great story! :)
LornaCat chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I, I, I, I...

ahem. These are my favorite parts:

"Coy though she may try to be, she had to realize her beauty—otherwise, she wouldn't be able to accentuate it so perfectly." - Yes! Aware, but still in denial when it comes to those she really cares about. That's my theory anyway :D

"Foster had sexual secrets! He could feel himself beginning to grow hard, and he wanted to make sure he was the only one that noticed." - Oh, Cal. Quit playin.

"..he thought about how he'd love to see that look on her face—and have her not be afraid of it. He'd love to see it splayed out on his bed, neither of them running from it." - You make the looks they share sooo damn sexy. They don't say a word, but they let each other *see* it. I don't think that element will ever get old, it gets to me every time. Rawr.

"He considered leading with Can I lick it? for pure shock value, but changed his mind at the last second." - omggg, totally. (I don't even know what I mean by that, but it's a good thing.)

"she imagined that tongue on her tattoo—a tattoo that no man had ever seen..." Gah, implications of such intimacy: epic hotness! And the fact that she got it after her divorce: super hotness.

Phew, they weren't *all* sexual, lol. What I wouldn't do for a sequel though! I consider that ending a cliffhanger, haha. And her reason for why it's in Hebrew is baaasically like saying she was planning all along on Cal eventually seeing it, right? Right? hehehe!

You really are good at the 'Cal pulls an explanation out of Gillian' thing, it's so fun to read. Ohhhh, and the whole description of Gillian's memories of pain and pleasure, and Cal reading all of it in her face... Thanks for recommending this one; I would have gotten to it eventually but WOW.

(Yes, eventually my reviews will be longer than the stories I'm commenting on. Be prepared. lol.)
kro93 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
i loved it..please keep writing
gidget89 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Bad time to read stories of yours that I hadn't before - while my husband is away, lol. Oh frustration!

I kind of love/hate that you didn't tell us what it said. I love it, because it's a bit evil of you and left us all hanging. I hate it because I reaaaallllly want to know.

Excellent :)
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This story was very sexy! Loved their playful banter and the idea of Foster having a tattoo. Wonderful!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Love it! My tattoo on my ribs just hurt like hell!
lp2k chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Mmm, more please! I love how you've captured Cal's perfect (well, almost perfect) command of his natural seductiveness.
rtlnord chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Loved it! Pls continue this story!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Damn that was HOT!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Loved that ending!

Good story:)
xyber116 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
That was a nice fic. Anymore planned? Maybe Cal learns Hewbrew so he can read it. Just a thought I had at the end that he probably would go out and learn a whole language just to solve a mystery.
hayley1423 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
O ...wow

I love how you kept Lightman & Foster in character - makes it seem so much more realistic (and hotter!)

any chance of us finding out what the tattoo is of?