Reviews for Operation: LAL
zegirlthatlikeslongstories chapter 4 . 8/24
Ship! Ship! Ship! Ship! Ship! Ship!
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
Pretty please may I have the next chapter soon?
(shining puppy eyes)
New and Old chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
Whooooooppp! I really like this!
Sooo coooolll! Lal and Colonello is FINALLy getting together! FIn-A-LY! :D
Akabane Karma chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
WAHAHAHA! XD XD XD XD XD XD

LAL YOU ADORABLE LITTLE TSUNDERE! I SHIP YOU AND COLONELLO SO HARD!

Ahh, aren't the arcobaleno just so sweet together? X3

Looking forward to the next chapter

Akabane Karma
kalmaegi chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Everything in this story cracks me up.
Halo w chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
UPDATE CUPCAKEDAMNIT! :P
Arcana Elixir chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Hahaha...I really want to see YUNI-chan mou, fine, so two more chapters huh,...
sgt.karenbear chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Ahhhhh super excited to read your next update! Please update soon because this fanfiction is so good! And for your 4) th point, good song!
Just-another-obsessed-fan chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
PLEASE PLEASEEE UPDATE!
It would be one hell of a christmas present! :D
Seriously I love this you are awesome! I looove ColoLal, but I also love arcobaleno interactions!
Though this chapter made me wonder, will the story continue after this time skip or back were it was? Because I see that they haven't managed to get them together before the curse, so is there a major time skip or is this kind of an extra?
Oh and THANK YOU for not killing the sky arcobalenos, I really hate when they die I ship RLuc so hard it hurts!
And I really hope you update, you have no idea how happy I am when good fics like this get updated! xD
Best of luuuck! :DD
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
I have so many things to say but it boils down to: you're awesome, I love your writing style and your direct speech either suffers from typos/needs a little work. But mainly, you're awesome. I hope to see an update to this soon :)
grAce chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Luv ur story! Continue writing! :) -that fon joke was HILARIOUS, Collonello JELOUS! :D
Festus Flare chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Violent reactions? I'll give you a fucking violent reaction! Gimme a new chapter! Seriously, this is WAY too awesome to stop! You don't give yourself enough credit, you are one HILARIOUS motherfucker! Stay cool, man!
Chocolatecatfish chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Interesting
Axilliflorum chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Please update ASAP if you can! (: waiting for more because LALCOLONNELLO FEELS \3

I can't even.
MISAimedFire chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
LET BYAKURAN VISIT! LET! LET! AND MAKE HIM SUGAR HIGH!

AND MAKE LAL WEAR A DRESS! YES YES!

SUGAR HIGH!
ah. It's over... shame...